Next Generation JL for JAGS

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome! Can’t wait to see it in person. Congratulations JAGS!! [emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Rachel. Got to get together soon that is for sure. [emoji41]

Sweet congrats on the new ride

Thanks!

Congratulations! I like the family back story! It’s always fun to be the cool dad! Even with my daughter being in high school, she loves getting picked up especially when the top is down and doors are off (instant taxi service for her and her friends).

You got that right. Costs a lot of money to stay involved in the kids lives these days. [emoji6]

Congrats! Awesome color by the way. [emoji869]

Thanks. Just about every vehicle I've ever owned has been in the silvers. I dig the color too.

Congrats! Pretty soon they'll be bugging you for the keys to drive themselves to school!

Oh man, you are not joking!

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome! Congrats Jason!

Thanks Steve. Tag, your turn now. [emoji12]

Congratulations!!! Nice Jeep.

Thanks.

Awesome back story.
Congrats on the new JL

Congrats! And great story to the name! [emoji106]

It's hard keeping up my tough exterior on the forum. [emoji33] [emoji23] In reality, I'm just a caring family guy. [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
Nice rig! Soooo when are you parting out the old one?:)

Don't have any immediate plans one way or another for JK. So it will stay in the family as is for at least a little while.

Awesome [emoji122] congrats. So is the wife driving the jl or are they both yours?

Wife still has her SUV, but the wranglers will stay with me. She can drive them whenever she wants of course. [emoji6]

Awesome! Congrats!

Way to go man. Enjoy it [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is nice!

Thanks.

Chris1015

Excellent, love both of them. I'm with ya on the thoughts. The cost at times may seem high but as long as you budget it to what's comfortable to you, the experiences and trips are not like anything I've ever done. Definitely an investment that will pay off. 👍

Good2Go

Your Jeeps are worth far more than what you paid for them. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom