Next Generation JL for JAGS

Brute

Hooked
When you think about how much of your life is spent in a vehicle, you might as well enjoy that time spent...congratulations, I think a wine shipment is in order to celebrate next time I see you...

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats on the new addition! Looks awesome. The JL is on my radar its just going to be a little while before we get one. Just need to get the JK out more. I can't agree more with you on the memories and friendships made all because of being a Jeep owner. Before you know it each of your kids will be out on dates each driving a Jeep...haha

Sylermack

That was an awesome story thanks for sharing. GJLE would be my jeeps name if I went with the same idea. Kind of cool it has JL in it. Something to think about I guess. Thanks again best of luck with it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Excellent, love both of them. I'm with ya on the thoughts. The cost at times may seem high but as long as you budget it to what's comfortable to you, the experiences and trips are not like anything I've ever done. Definitely an investment that will pay off. [emoji106]

Certainly hasn't been cheap. But I think I've spent quite a bit on all the trips and adventures. Hard to judge spending for memories.

Your Jeeps are worth far more than what you paid for them. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For sure. Thanks.

Congratulations Jason what soft top do you like better? Might be too soon to answer.

Hard to tell if it's the soft top or what exactly. But I can say that the road/external noise seems to be less. The wind noise is about the same. The back windows of the JK Premium top seem to have darker tint.

That's about all I've observed so far.

Congratulations[emoji482] So nice [emoji106]

Thanks.

Congrats man! Glad the wait is over for you guys and nice to see your family growing!!

It's MUCH cheaper to add Jeeps than add kids at this point. Lol. Hopefully can catch you soon. [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
Congratulations Jason!! :beer:

Thanks Doug. Really hope to see ya soon. Been too long.

Congrats on the JL Jason! :thumb:

Thank you.

Congrats on JL!!

Congrats on the JL.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks.

Congrats!!! Gotta love that new Jeep smell :thumb:

Oh yeah. [emoji41][emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
When you think about how much of your life is spent in a vehicle, you might as well enjoy that time spent...congratulations, I think a wine shipment is in order to celebrate next time I see you...

We need to pop a few bottles and enjoy, that's for sure.

Congrats on the new addition! Looks awesome. The JL is on my radar its just going to be a little while before we get one. Just need to get the JK out more. I can't agree more with you on the memories and friendships made all because of being a Jeep owner. Before you know it each of your kids will be out on dates each driving a Jeep...haha

Thanks Jesse. My daughter seems to want a Jeep a little more if you can believe it. She's not allowed to date, ever, so that shouldn't be a problem. Lol.

That was an awesome story thanks for sharing. GJLE would be my jeeps name if I went with the same idea. Kind of cool it has JL in it. Something to think about I guess. Thanks again best of luck with it

We haven't named the actual JL just yet. JAGS is just my screen name, but all good just the same. We're excited about the new Jeep.

Congrats on the JL!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks.

Awesome! Congratulations!

Thanks.

Awesome, Jason! I wish my Dad had been cool enough to buy a Jeep.

Thanks. Lol. If I'm even just a little cool as they get older, that the ultimate win in my book.

Great story. Congrats

Thanks. I'm lucky to have a great family and have made some great friends.

jeeeep

Hooked
congrats on the JL!

Has you daughter claimed it yet? (I used to have a 2015 daily driver, I have a daughter...) lol

Top Bottom