NFL 2018 - Armchair Quarterbacks

mallavoider

As much as I want Oakland to win, I don't think Carr is capable of a 10 point come back in the fourth.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don’t recall Carr been capable of much of anything. Let alone a comeback of 10points. He was a big promise in Houston that never came to fruition. Just like wanting to buy Jeep parts on Amazon (knock off brands) and hoping to do the Rubicon trail in one piece. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigcale

Caught the Bug
I don’t recall Carr been capable of much of anything. Let alone a comeback of 10points. He was a big promise in Houston that never came to fruition. Just like wanting to buy Jeep parts on Amazon (knock off brands) and hoping to do the Rubicon trail in one piece. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you are confusing David Carr and Derek Carr

A.J.

It was effing difficult to watch the 4th qtr...no pass rush from Raiders (gee, wonder why?)...

Yep I finally turned it off after the last pick. Defense was slow off the snap and we are definitely missing Mack. Pretty disappointing game. I hope Gruden hates humble pie and this just makes him a little hungrier for the wins. He looks like he’s been eating well. Chunky Chucky? Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
On another note...the Rams are for real, both sides of the ball...wait until they get into mid season shape...they are going to be scary

TheGrendel

Here's my 2 cents on the NFL. the Houston Texans are a JV organization. the whole team from the name to the colors to everything feels like an MBA student's capstone project. yes, the organization makes money. but, it has no soul whatsoever.

/endofrant

Brute

Hooked
Yep I finally turned it off after the last pick. Defense was slow off the snap and we are definitely missing Mack. Pretty disappointing game. I hope Gruden hates humble pie and this just makes him a little hungrier for the wins. He looks like he’s been eating well. Chunky Chucky? Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Carr was 20-24 and 199 yards in the first half...then Aaron Donald comes at his knees and he was totally off the 2nd half..

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone one want a running back known for being suspended by the league twice for smoking dope, making fucking putrid rap songs - see link below - thinks he should be paid like two players, and lies to his employer regarding showing up for work? He's losing almost $900k every time he fails to show up. If he never shows up this year, which it's looking increasingly like that's the case, he'll lose $15 million. Pretty smart guy, eh? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

This is what he's doing with his time off: Snoop Dogg he ain't

Top Bottom