NFL 2018 - Armchair Quarterbacks

TheGrendel

and the Texans are for all intents and purposes eliminated from the playoffs after week 3. that was quick. :Disappointed:

kellyk

Anyone one want a running back known for being suspended by the league twice for smoking dope, making fucking putrid rap songs - see link below - thinks he should be paid like two players, and lies to his employer regarding showing up for work? He's losing almost $900k every time he fails to show up. If he never shows up this year, which it's looking increasingly like that's the case, he'll lose $15 million. Pretty smart guy, eh? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

This is what he's doing with his time off: Snoop Dogg he ain't

WTF. That sounds like a bad night at karaoke!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
WTF. That sounds like a bad night at karaoke!

Right? :cheesy: I don't know who is advising this jackass but regardless, Lev Bell is delusional.

Hell, he makes Terry Bradshaw sound like a real singer. Not sure what the Hell is up with singing Steelers :thinking:

Brute

Hooked
Geez...we eek out a win against the Browns at home...in overtime...perhaps a sign that the apocalypse is upon us...

Having said that, watch out for the Browns...they got something going...

JAGS

Hooked
Geez...we eek out a win against the Browns at home...in overtime...perhaps a sign that the apocalypse is upon us...

Having said that, watch out for the Browns...they got something going...

Ha ha. Couldn’t watch a single game yesterday, but saw some of the scores/highlights.

Meanwhile, been a fan of this guy since SD dropped him and who dat nation took a flyer. Dudes been killing and having another great year.

IMG_5835.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Ha ha. Couldn’t watch a single game yesterday, but saw some of the scores/highlights.

Meanwhile, been a fan of this guy since SD dropped him and who dat nation took a flyer. Dudes been killing and having another great year.

View attachment 311607

Reminds me of that JJ Cale song that Lynyrd Skynyrd made famous..."They Call Me The Breeze"...

jdofmemi

View attachment 311607

I remember when San Diego traded him and I thought that was the dumbest move in the league when they did. He would have been their best qb ever.

Brute

Hooked
Seriously entertaining MNF game...that young man slinging the ball for KC reminds me of a very young Brett Favre...

jdofmemi

Well, I was hoping Denver could pull it off, but KC had a better quarterback and he made the plays when he had to.

Top Bottom