Nfl 2019

Ddays

Hooked
No shit...the inability to run the clock out at the end of games almost bit them in the ass this game and last week...

Our OC isn't qualified to develop a rookie QB. he was basically Roethlisberger's hand picked coordinator which was fine but this guy struggles with our rookie. Lack of consistent running game is our Achilles

Brute

Hooked
Our OC isn't qualified to develop a rookie QB. he was basically Roethlisberger's hand picked coordinator which was fine but this guy struggles with our rookie. Lack of consistent running game is our Achilles

Rookie dude can pass though...not sure why they don’t incorporate more screens when trying to run out the clock...high percentage pass play that’s almost like a run...and great for negating the killer pass rush

Brute

Hooked
Big game for the Steelers tonight if they want to stay in the hunt for a wild card...I don't think they can catch the Ravens, but they can stay abreast of the Raiders vying for the same slot...Raiders next two games are very winnable against the Bungels & Jaguars...Pittsburg needs to stay in step.

Ddays

Hooked
Big game for the Steelers tonight if they want to stay in the hunt for a wild card...I don't think they can catch the Ravens, but they can stay abreast of the Raiders vying for the same slot...Raiders next two games are very winnable against the Bungels & Jaguars...Pittsburg needs to stay in step.

Gonna be a good game I think. This may be one the Browns win, but If Pittsburgh can continue the turnover streak and help the offense that way I think it goes to the Steelers.

Top Bottom