Nfl 2019

Brute

Hooked
Yes, I'm replying to my own quote. As of tonight I am off of the fence regarding lifetime ban now. With the revelation that Garrett is now claiming that Rudolph used a racial slur a week after the incident and that is what triggered him has me leaning yes, lifetime ban. I am so goddam sick and tired of these pussies pulling the race card when it suits them with NO repercussions. Fuck this guy. Ban 'em. Done. Go find work elsewhere asshole.

Well, while agree with you that he failed to mention the racial slur in his statement and in interviews after the game, it does seem odd he only now mentions it. Does it rise to the level of a lifetime ban?...probably not...but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play next year...

I've heard racial slurs directed at me nearly my whole adolescent life...especially during pop warner and high school sports...it didn't motivate me to violence, except in the few occasions I actually spent defending myself from a physical attack.

Ddays

Hooked
Well, while agree with you that he failed to mention the racial slur in his statement and in interviews after the game, it does seem odd he only now mentions it. Does it rise to the level of a lifetime ban?...probably not...but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play next year...

I've heard racial slurs directed at me nearly my whole adolescent life...especially during pop warner and high school sports...it didn't motivate me to violence, except in the few occasions I actually spent defending myself from a physical attack.

Yeah, admittedly a knee-jerk reaction, and there isn't any place whatsoever for racial slurs, but the false accusations should be treated with the same swift harshness. It's so easy and convenient to throw that out there and then the guy gets stuck with that label.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Yeah, admittedly a knee-jerk reaction, and there isn't any place whatsoever for racial slurs, but the false accusations should be treated with the same swift harshness. It's so easy and convenient to throw that out there and then the guy gets stuck with that label.

I didn't even know that Jussie Smollett played football....

Brute

Hooked
At the beginning of the season I would have bet the house on another Chiefs/Patriots AFC championship game...I’m not thinking that anymore...nobody wants to play the Ravens right now...

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: Holy fuck. I just looked at the score. Gotta give the Ravens props as much as it sucks to say. I would have bet money at the beginning of the year for them to be 8-8, maybe 9-7 this season.
I don't see anyone beating them. Next week vs the Niners is a SB preview.

Brute

Hooked
The ‘Boys are getting stomped on...in their own house. I haven’t seen the Bill play all year...their pretty damn good...

JAGS

Hooked
Who Dat...goin give da best stiff arm of the year...

Who dat. The 8th is going to be wild in the dome. The only problem is the way they’ve been playing, SF may put it to them. I’m hoping the saints wake up for the last 1/3 of the season.

Top Bottom