NFL Playoffs 2018!

Ddays

Hooked
Aaaaaand another great play call by our fucking retarded OC. Great play to run on 4th and one with one of the best RB's in the league. [emoji23]

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Whelp, good luck JAX. Beat the Steelers straight up but poor coaching once more with terrible clock management, terrible play calling on 4th down, offside kick, not calling timeouts before 2 min warning, having players unprepared AGAIN and talking about playing the Pats in the AFC Championship game with weeks left in the regular season. Good job. Time to clean house with at least OC Haley gone and DC Butler gone. Wishful thinking....

Brute

Hooked
Whelp, good luck JAX. Beat the Steelers straight up but poor coaching once more with terrible clock management, terrible play calling on 4th down, offside kick, not calling timeouts before 2 min warning, having players unprepared AGAIN and talking about playing the Pats in the AFC Championship game with weeks left in the regular season. Good job. Time to clean house with at least OC Haley gone and DC Butler gone. Wishful thinking....

A surprising upset...and the Vikings are giving the Saints all they can handle...

I hope the Jags put up 200 rushing yards on the Patriots next week and keep Brady off the field...

Ddays

Hooked
A surprising upset...and the Vikings are giving the Saints all they can handle...

I hope the Jags put up 200 rushing yards on the Patriots next week and keep Brady off the field...

Check that game out again - Saints driving & looking to score to make it 17-14

JAGS

Hooked
All of a sudden the saints turned into the raiders. They found the only possible way to lose that game.

Sadly, I wouldn't put money on any remaining team beating the pats. Someone needs to punch Brady in the jaw. Take the 15 and win the game.

Brute

Hooked
Wouldn't say the best of all time. They made the game very different for him and he'd never survive in the early eras. He is up there with the best of his time. He's still a pussy though.

You should be rooting for the Jags, JAGS...and they're defense is legit, best in the league this year...I think they got a shot.

Ddays

Hooked
You should be rooting for the Jags, JAGS...and they're defense is legit, best in the league this year...I think they got a shot.

Brady is gonna light the Jags up. Hell, Ben dropped 42 points on them this time around and it shoulda been 56! If our D didn't suck so bad in this game different ending.

Funny how the Jags are talkin up how the Steelers overlooked them (they sure as hell did) and used it as motivation, then turn around and guarantee a Super Bowl win. Retards. What do they thing the Pats are gonna do now.? This game will be a blowout.

Sent from my iThingie

Top Bottom