NFL Playoffs 2018!

Brute

Hooked
Brady is gonna light the Jags up. Hell, Ben dropped 42 points on them this time around and it shoulda been 56! If our D didn't suck so bad in this game different ending.

Funny how the Jags are talkin up how the Steelers overlooked them (they sure as hell did) and used it as motivation, then turn around and guarantee a Super Bowl win. Retards. What do they thing the Pats are gonna do now.? This game will be a blowout.

Sent from my iThingie

I think somebody's still sore about the Steelers exit before the AFC Championship game...

I think Brady's right hand has a big X on it...

JAGS

Hooked
You should be rooting for the Jags, JAGS...and they're defense is legit, best in the league this year...I think they got a shot.

Oh, it will be fingers crossed from JAGS for the Jags today. Lol. That said, I've always rooted for whoever the pats are playing. Hell, I'd root for the sisters of Mary flag team to beat the pats. [emoji23][emoji23]

Brute

Hooked
JAGS, the Jags are taking it to Pats before the half (but then I thought the Falcons won the Super Bowl last year at the half too)

JAGS

Hooked
JAGS, the Jags are taking it to Pats before the half (but then I thought the Falcons won the Super Bowl last year at the half too)

Jax fd up on time management and defense there big time. Instantly this is a positive half for the pats.

Top Bottom