Nitto K Spec Trail Grapplers

mackey

Ok so I called ORE and the 40s K Spec Trail Grapplers are going for $480. They can have them at their shop in 2 days. Not bad at all. Thanks everyone for the help.

Ok so I called ORE and the 40s K Spec Trail Grapplers are going for $480. They can have them at their shop in 2 days. Not bad at all. Thanks everyone for the help.

that might be a record! only #25 posts to get from the OP to a positive outcome! well done mackey!

andrew-

GCM 2

Mackey, that is a crazy low price! Definitely worth jumping on those ASAP!

LoPo

Caught the Bug

whoa! crazy good price. Those will be my next tires.... I need to wear out my 37's Trail Grappler's first. :D

GCM 2

WTF? Why?? :shock:

So after the KOH race there was a major manufacturer show in Phoenix for a national tire store (not Discount), Tim wanted to use my jeep for the display for their new off road street legal race tire "The K Spec". Of course I would help Nitto out without even getting a free set tires. Nitto ships the tires to my home and they are supposed to arrive by Friday because the expo was on Monday and I was going to drop the jeep off then. I already have two wheels broken down on Friday morning and Old Dominion Freight calls me to schedule the drop off time.......on Monday afternoon! I call Nitto, they try their best to get the tires to me by Saturday and it just can't come together. They apologized for the run around. I say no need and that I would call the delivery company right back and have them cancel the shipment. They cancel it. So on Monday I drive to the airport as usual in the JK for my work week in DC. By the time I hit Atlanta for my plane change, my wife is calling to tell me there is a small tractor trailor that just dropped 5 tires at the garage! So I do the right thing, have her tell the guy the mistake and that they were supposed to have been returned to sender. :sigh: If I was not already proficient enough in mounting tires on beadlocks, I certainly am now, because that's all I got out of the deal......more experience :thumb:

The customs fees were too high to bring them to his home in Afghanistantheman.

Like Eddie and Cindy go to Tahoe for the summer....well, I go here for my winter home. It's like living in a video game, only you can actually smell how bad everything really is.

Paisano

So after the KOH race there was a major manufacturer show in Phoenix for a national tire store (not Discount), Tim wanted to use my jeep for the display for their new off road street legal race tire "The K Spec". Of course I would help Nitto out without even getting a free set tires. Nitto ships the tires to my home and they are supposed to arrive by Friday because the expo was on Monday and I was going to drop the jeep off then. I already have two wheels broken down on Friday morning and Old Dominion Freight calls me to schedule the drop off time.......on Monday afternoon! I call Nitto, they try their best to get the tires to me by Saturday and it just can't come together. They apologized for the run around. I say no need and that I would call the delivery company right back and have them cancel the shipment. They cancel it. So on Monday I drive to the airport as usual in the JK for my work week in DC. By the time I hit Atlanta for my plane change, my wife is calling to tell me there is a small tractor trailor that just dropped 5 tires at the garage! So I do the right thing, have her tell the guy the mistake and that they were supposed to have been returned to sender. :sigh: If I was not already proficient enough in mounting tires on beadlocks, I certainly am now, because that's all I got out of the deal......more experience :thumb:

Here I thought it was because they were scuffed! 😳

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom