Nitto Trail Grapplers k spec 40x13.50x17

The trans is a must, or no deal. Lo

Better we need to trade rigs but I keep my stinger :D

Transmission not included.
Bump. Help me help you. Trade me some 37's on rims and these are yours. I removed the rings and cleaned them up and replaced all the bolts with grade 8. Used the Wade video. It was extremely helpful. It only took me 10 hrs to clean rings, reseat the bead and change out bolts. I'm sure a bad back added a few hours.

sent while sitting on the crapper

Brankz

Transmission not included.
Bump. Help me help you. Trade me some 37's on rims and these are yours. I removed the rings and cleaned them up and replaced all the bolts with grade 8. Used the Wade video. It was extremely helpful. It only took me 10 hrs to clean rings, reseat the bead and change out bolts. I'm sure a bad back added a few hours.

Lol my dream is running 40s but I don't have the 4 or 6 inch lift or DS or the proper gears lol

Why don you just keep them they look bad ass

Way to big and dangerous to a set up like mine. My greed got the best of me. This guy wanted to trade because he was returning his jk to almost stock for trade in. Tried each others shoes on and I fell in love. Later that night I couldn't sleep and felt like puking from all the upgrades I would have to do to run these tires safely and properly. It would take me more than a year just to save for one prorock 60.

Brankz

Way to big and dangerous to a set up like mine. My greed got the best of me. This guy wanted to trade because he was returning his jk to almost stock for trade in. Tried each others shoes on and I fell in love. Later that night I couldn't sleep and felt like puking from all the upgrades I would have to do to run these tires safely and properly. It would take me more than a year just to save for one prorock 60.

Sell them! You can get atx B locks and 35s for the monsters

Update: I would consider 37 grapplers with rims. Too much maintenance on these bead lockers for me.
Send pictures if you are considering trade. I can send you more pictures too.

Top Bottom