Nitto Trail Grapplers k spec 40x13.50x17

firecrew1

I just saw these on craigslist and thought I recognized the jeep. I would love 40's but I think ill stick with 37's, good luck with the sale/trade

Bump and update.
Sale pending but very close to not happening.
I had posted that this tire was a kspec and it is not. I read somewhere on here that it is the same design just a different rubber compound from the true kspec that is only available to non consumers. I searched and could not find the post. Maybe someone can post a link to it. Sorry for posting that it is a kspec. It is still the new 40x13.50xr17lt that is very different from the other trail grapplers in smaller sizes.

sent while sitting on the crapper

Armydog

Trade?
Mikey Thompson 35x12.5x16s on painted steel wagon wheels. Five total - spare not run much at all. If I guessed, tread is a bit better than fifty percent...

Deal?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403934898.716243.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403934919.439765.jpg

Armydog

I even put some tire shire on these bad boys.... TJ bolt pattern, is yours Jk?

sent several pm's only recived one replay. :thinking:

Oh well.... Must not really want to sell.

Sent a reply to all your messages. Thanks for the interest but I'm not looking for stock rubi wheels or safari tires.

Looking for 35x12.50r17lt if new or will consider a set of 37x12.50r17lt. Must have a spare.

sent while sitting on the crapper

Top Bottom