Noob

Welcome from Vegas! I was born and raised down the street from Flagstaff (Cottonwood). You keep going from one beautiful place to another...envious!

My sister in law is from cottonwood. :) I was born in Washington state, lived there until I was about 10. I have had it pretty good!

Welcome to wayalife. From flagstaff. I'm from Denver but living in flagstaff. What a world.

Welcome from NY. Your part of Colorado is beautiful. A friend of mine recently sold his ranch near there. When I drove out to see him I loved seeing that part of the country.

Welcome to WayaLife... I'm over the mountain on the western slope for the next 8 months so we'll see if we can come over and do a trail this summer as my wife grow up near Canon City and she wanted to head over this summer to check out the old childhood stomping grounds.

Welcome to WayaLife... I'm over the mountain on the western slope for the next 8 months so we'll see if we can come over and do a trail this summer as my wife grow up near Canon City and she wanted to head over this summer to check out the old childhood stomping grounds.

That would be great! PM me and we can get together to do a trail somewhere.

Top Bottom