Noob

Hello, I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am from Arizona but recently moved to Cañon City, Colorado (that little town they went through to get to the Royal Gorge in the 2012 JK Experience....Keep it Tight!). I have owned a Jeep for the past 9 years and enjoy getting off the pavement and over obstacles. My love for Jeeps started back in 2001 when my brother bought a 1997 XJ bone stock. We went a lot of places in that Jeep! My first Cherokee was a '94 two door. I put a 3" lift and a rear locker and 30x9.5 all terrain tires on it. When I had kids, the time came to get a 4 door and I pretty much traded my old one for a newer 97, just like the one my brother had in high school. When I graduated college, I got myself the gift of a 4.5" long arm lift, 15x10 steel rims and 33" mud tires! It has been addicting, trying to get that next addition to make my XJ more capable off road. I have added some custom rock sliders, steering box stabilizer, tow hooks, light bar, front locker, fender flares, and skid plates. I have done all of the modifications myself, which makes my Jeep unique and special to me. I take my Jeep out whenever I can and love the amazing things it can do. I can talk Jeeps for hours with just about anyone, (just ask my wife :) ). We have two girls, 3 and 1.5, and one on the way...... a BOY! We are excited to have a son that I can do manly things with, like working on the Jeep. I was part of a Jeep club in AZ and met some really great people that enjoyed wheeling as much as me and I look forward to meeting more people. If anyone in CO wants to meet up and do a trail, just PM me and we can set it up! I look forward to being part of this community, getting some good advice now and again and getting out on the trails.

A few pics of the Jeep:
IMG_20150926_171221790_HDR.jpg FB_IMG_1438460467722.jpg tapatalk_1457324660263.jpg

Last edited:
Wave from Phoenix! I bet you're liking the weather aliitle more up there huh? Hahaha
Grew up in Pinetop/Lakeside and lived in Flagstaff for the past 4 years, its actually warmer here. I am a weirdo and like the cold and the snow!
IMG_20160326_185542642.jpg

Last edited:

lefty02

Welcome from Vegas! I was born and raised down the street from Flagstaff (Cottonwood). You keep going from one beautiful place to another...envious!

Top Bottom