NorCal - Fordyce Run May 16th (night) - 17th

Echo Echo Echo

Can only echo the comments made so far. Great trip with great people. Good weather for camp but the rain and hail on the second day made some of the trail crazy hard (except for Crippledpetey and Majelln, who were rumored to drop into 4Lo at one point). We got a couple scrapes along the way but all-in-all came out whole. There was a camp full of broken down vehicles along the way. I think they said 4 of the 6-7 were down. Even they looked like they were still having fun...at least they found a nice place to camp!

Throwing a feeler out there. How many would be interested in doing this run again late sat then finish sun like before? Was thinking either 4th July ( thought it would be cool idk if that's a good time) or the 11-12 of July. I know the rubicon run is a couple days after.

Throwing a feeler out there. How many would be interested in doing this run again late sat then finish sun like before? Was thinking either 4th July ( thought it would be cool idk if that's a good time) or the 11-12 of July. I know the rubicon run is a couple days after.

At this point I cannot commit to any run before rubicon. Until I get my jeep in working order again :naw:

So the forth is out but anybody down for the 11-12? I know people want to do it in August. Just wanted to get out there soon.

Top Bottom