NorCal - Fordyce Run May 16th (night) - 17th

I'd be up for something in August depending on the days. Just ordered a couple parts that would help me out on this trail :D

That will help! I'm sure others that just went would attest that even with two lockers this trail is a beast.

Agreed, I would not do this trail with out front and rear lockers. One locker would put a lot of stress on the axle with the locker. I would hate to brake on this trail and have to be towed out.

Well maybe that's a good excuse to order my axels earlier.

If all you need is an excuse let me know I can help ya with that haha. Trails like these are at the upper level of obstacles and in a properly set up rig they are really fun but still challenging. There are bypasses to some of the obstacles but not all. Breaking out there, like the rubicon, just makes for a long long day.

Agreed, I would not do this trail with out front and rear lockers. One locker would put a lot of stress on the axle with the locker. I would hate to brake on this trail and have to be towed out.

Having run this trail several times, I will say that your rig must be set up.... Front and rear lockers are almost a must if you don't want to break.

If all you need is an excuse let me know I can help ya with that haha. Trails like these are at the upper level of obstacles and in a properly set up rig they are really fun but still challenging. There are bypasses to some of the obstacles but not all. Breaking out there, like the rubicon, just makes for a long long day.

Totally understand. I've always been one of those people that's always willing to rise to a challenge and says the only way you'll figure it out is by doing it. I want to get out there as much as I can and learn as much as I can from guys like you.

Thanks so much for all your help so far and I look forward to hitting more trails as soon as possible :thumb:

Totally understand. I've always been one of those people that's always willing to rise to a challenge and says the only way you'll figure it out is by doing it. I want to get out there as much as I can and learn as much as I can from guys like you.

Thanks so much for all your help so far and I look forward to hitting more trails as soon as possible :thumb:

Well thank you but I'm always learning too. I only know from the hard way, haha. Just like you I am willing to try anything, especially if it's a challenge. But a D30 with the weight of a JK and those obstacles just sets ya up behind the 8 ball pretty quickly. And I'm sure you're like me when I can't accomplish something because it's out of my control it frustrates me.

Well thank you but I'm always learning too. I only know from the hard way, haha. Just like you I am willing to try anything, especially if it's a challenge. But a D30 with the weight of a JK and those obstacles just sets ya up behind the 8 ball pretty quickly. And I'm sure you're like me when I can't accomplish something because it's out of my control it frustrates me.

Well I know this sport is always a learning think but you know a hell of a lot more than me so I'll just keep hanging onto your coat tails lol.

Yea you're so right on the money there. I hate even thinking that something can't be done, always make me want to just do whatever it take.

Top Bottom