North Coyote Canyon Run 1/13/13

Geodeal

Hey guys, I know this is all very last minute and all but, Cindy and I were thinking about doing a quick run up to Bailey's Cabin in North Coyote Canyon tomorrow before the Suds-n-Grub. The trail is located just east of Temecula and real easy but, 4WD may be required (but I doubt it) in some places as it can get sandy toward the end. If you think you might want to join us, please let us know

The Plan:
Meet up time: Sunday 1/13/13 @ 10:00 AM

I'm booked every Sunday morning until about 1 or 2pm but thanks for organizing these runs just the same.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm booked every Sunday morning until about 1 or 2pm but thanks for organizing these runs just the same.

This was really just a last minute thing really and we'll have other runs coming up soon :yup:

Just saw this, won't know until morning if I can join in.

Well, if it makes you feel better, I don't think you'll get to do any flexing on this run. All easy stuff again - just something to do on a Sunday afternoon :D

I'll see you guys there! I have to go out to the backwoods to tune my CB this morning so I will be ready to roll early anyway.

Cool - we'll see you there :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Considering the local weather this run and suds and grub sound like a great way to spend the day.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358087432.166561.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ouch!! But to be fair, it's supposed to be only in the mid 30's where we're going today :shock:

Top Bottom