Northeast Suds-n-Grub Feeler

noroad

Come on guys whos going to be there need a big turn out for the mass guys!!!

(Location may change but same town due to parking if a big turn out)

USMCJK

Both locations are almost a 4 hr drive for me. Even if I took Friday off of work. I still have to be in for work on Saturday..!! Damn..!

noroad

Due to small turn out i think we will pospone the meeting in mass and try again after the holidays when thinks free up for more people, PM me if you have any questions>

Army_Vet

Banned
Due to small turn out i think we will pospone the meeting in mass and try again after the holidays when thinks free up for more people, PM me if you have any questions>

Boo that sux for you guys. Pa guys only have 4 definite so far.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok guys here is the lower group, layout! Dec 6.... Buck Wild's Rode House 5401 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
looking to be around 7pm

ok guys based off of the map i am thinking of planning another SNG. thinking early february which gives people tons of time to plan.P.J. Whelihan's
Address: 799 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422

what do people think of this location? it is almost dead center when eyeballing it. and yes it is still a decent distance for me even :D

side note- it is centered in the way of it being a decent drive for our NY and MD friends. just an idea soo yea lol

Last edited:

Army_Vet

Banned
ok guys based off of the map i am thinking of planning another SNG. thinking early february which gives people tons of time to plan.P.J. Whelihan's
Address: 799 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422

what do people think of this location? it is almost dead center when eyeballing it. and yes it is still a decent distance for me even :D

side note- it is centered in the way of it being a decent drive for our NY and MD friends. just an idea soo yea lol

I'm in

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Thought we were gonna do PJ's in cherry hill?? Lol. I'd probably do blue bell. In-laws are in that area

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Let's get this thing going... anyone up for PJ's in cherry hill or maybe meet in center city Philadelphia ??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom