Northeast Suds-n-Grub Feeler

cap

Bump come on mass guys post what day

I did a little research and here's a suggestion...

When: December 7th (Saturday) 5:00 PM

Where: Max Burgers, Longmeadow MA. (I've never been, but it seems pretty central to the northern group. I found them through beeradvocate reviews and the food/beer menu seems good.
The only real kink I can see with this plan is the 3 hour ride for 09blackruby from northern VT.

Here's the link:http://www.maxrestaurantgroup.com/burger/menu-details.php?id=300

Everyone feel free to offer suggestions as to better times, places, etc.:beer:

Last edited:

09blackruby

I did a little research and here's a suggestion...

When: December 7th (Saturday) 5:00 PM

Where: Max Burgers, Longmeadow MA. (I've never been, but it seems pretty central to the northern group. I found them through beeradvocate reviews and the food/beer menu seems good.
The only real kink I can see with this plan is the 3 hour ride for 09blackruby from northern VT.

Here's the link:http://www.maxrestaurantgroup.com/burger/menu-details.php?id=300

Everyone feel free to offer suggestions as to better times, places, etc.:beer:

Ya, It looks like it would be almost 4 hours for me. That's ok. This time of the year is crazy for me anyway as I have 2 kids doing different sports so chances of me being able to go would be slim. I think u should all meet up and have a blast. I'll follow on the web! One thing I'm not going to miss out on is a trip to Rausch this spring with u all! I've already planted that seed with the family. It's happening!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cap

Ya, It looks like it would be almost 4 hours for me. That's ok. This time of the year is crazy for me anyway as I have 2 kids doing different sports so chances of me being able to go would be slim. I think u should all meet up and have a blast. I'll follow on the web! One thing I'm not going to miss out on is a trip to Rausch this spring with u all! I've already planted that seed with the family. It's happening!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I definitely want to make a trip Rauch as well!:yup:

nbruno

Well if you want to hit Rausch why don't you join us on 12-14-13. Check out our thread. Its a great time with a great group of people.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom