Northeast Suds-n-Grub Feeler

Army_Vet

Banned
Allan30 and I are meeting this Thursday Nov 7 at Dinosaur BBQ at 730 pm.
If you are in the area, come out and join us. The address is 246 W. Willow St. Syracuse Ny

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Morning Bump! Come on New Yorkers.... Nobody else?

Tackerdown

Banned
What time you rolling up Sunday? I will be heading home this weekend but have to come back up Sunday

We haven't even talked about that yet lol I've hardly been home but we should figure that out. I'm not even sure what way I want to go yet. But what I checked takes us up 15 or north west way. I'm not sure which way you'll be heading.

Tom

Army_Vet

Banned
We haven't even talked about that yet lol I've hardly been home but we should figure that out. I'm not even sure what way I want to go yet. But what I checked takes us up 15 or north west way. I'm not sure which way you'll be heading.

Tom

Cool Tom. 81N all the way from my house.....

Morning bump, Ok looks like 4 so far.
A_Vet
Allan
Bob
USMC

Allan is hunting right now, so if he shows up smelling like Doe Piss! dont give him to much crap about it. Just means he cant shoot and had to stay out there all day:bleh:

DKronk42

If i wasnt in meetings for work all day ide make the drive haha, but ill be in meetings till 8 tonight

Army_Vet

Banned
Bump! Who is organizing this? Has anything been set in stone yet? If not I will post a date and time for the Harrisburg area and welcome all commers....

USMCJK

Yeah, any news on dates, location, etc. this should be good seeings how there's definitely interest on this going down. We have about 26 jeepers listed.

jkmadness

Looking at everyone's locations on the lower northeast group I say a central spot somehow for most of them would be Philadelphia,PA. :twocents:

nbruno

Or even Westchester, Pa. Some good bars and restaurants in that area.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Or even Westchester, Pa. Some good bars and restaurants in that area.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea I don't want to drive the whole 5 mins tho it takes me to get into the center of town :cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom