Northeast Suds-n-Grub Feeler

noroad

Keep it comming guys more the better, a big turn out of jeepers would be great. ill start looking at locations next week but keep it comming.

Last edited:

noroad

Just saying if its only a suds and grub I'm not going to make more than an hour trip.

I would not make people drive that far, if you can see i have started to groups in the event that someone might say this, let just get people first then work out meeting places(which could be two groups) and if it is a wheeling trip or just food could end up having a group doing one of each. Just stay positive and keep inviting people and ill get it taken care of with everyones thoughs in mind.

MikeO

There has been some chat about maybe trying to get a Suds-n-Grub going for us wayalifer's in the northeast which would be pretty sweet! So I am posting this up for two main reasons at this time, #1 Who is interested #2Where do you life (city,state). At this time i think it would be good to just cover the basics and see if this will work then based on the answers of questions 1 and 2 pick a place that is as close to the center of everyone that wants to join in on the meet.

Higher northeast
1) Noroad Boston, MA
2) Aeran Staten Island, NY
3) Skibum6019 North Boston, MA
4) undeadjeeper Windsor, CT
5)JKwrang Worcester, MA
6)Aeraun Staten Island, NY
7)NHAkita Merrimack NH
8)Cap SE NH
9)MrHooah04 Worcester, ma

Lower northeast
1)Bl17z90 Maryland
2)Cozdude West Chester, PA
3)Tackerdown Harrisburg PA
4)Hinrichs Reading, PA
5)Jkmadness Bayville NJ
6)Trembley Binghamton NY
7)MikeO Levittown, PA

DiggaDon

CT has very few places that I think people would enjoy, at least in terms of off-roading. There's a couple of "unmaintained" public roads here and there, but nothing that even remotely approaches Rausch Creek. There's some spots in northern MA but they're far more dangerous than they are fun - VERY erosion-damaged and highly prone to random spots becoming impassable from one day to the next.

There's always the possibility of getting some permits and hitting a beach in Rhode Island, if you don't mind the cold this time of year :)

If that is happening (RI Beach? -- cool) I might be able to get a few from my group out of Albany, NY to head down. But like it was mentioned earlier, I'm not gonna drive much more than an hour if there isn't some wheelin' goin' on.

nbruno

I'm in, with Jr and possibly the Mrs... although we'll all drive together considering gas for 3 jeeps an hour away means 6 Jeep hours or what would amount to a full tank of gas +

Nate

nbruno Baltimore, Md

noroad

Bump almost there guys and ill start some planning i think tuesday will be the day that i start looking at locations and groups.

nbruno

Hey noroad,
I can most likely pull in 3-4 more jeeps when plans solidify somewhat... Like a date and location.

Army_Vet

Banned
Syracuse, NY

Just to put this out there.... I will be in Syracuse NY from the 4th to the 15th Nov. Work commitment.... I would love to meet any of you after work for a beer and some grub....

noroad

Just to put this out there.... I will be in Syracuse NY from the 4th to the 15th Nov. Work commitment.... I would love to meet any of you after work for a beer and some grub....

Thats cool im trying to get some stuff together now that we have some good numbers.

Top Bottom