NORTHEAST SUDS-n-GRUB - SUNDAY, MARCH 16th @ 5:00 PM

5 days and counting! :eek:

Who's coming to enjoy some good food, good beer, and good Wayalife company?? :drinks:

Just thought of this.... As a Jeep group we are gathering at a spot owned by a Ford spokesperson. :eek::confused::what:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well thats our style. We show up and Mark a statement lol

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Just solidified my vacation day! It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

Wait a second.....you organized this and didn't even have your day off approved! Glad you got it! Glad I could get my day off......oh wait, I've had the 210 days off!

Last edited:
so two days away whos comming whos going to show their rig off hell whos going door less!!!

Umm, maybe if it was Saturday i woukd be doorless. I'm a bit nuts.....and I've been doorless and topless for a morning commute that was 37 degrees, but the high that day was 88. A high of 37 for Sunday combined with a 3 hour drive....2.5 of those 3 hours at 70-75 mph.... A bit beyond my level of crazy!:eek:

Umm, maybe if it was Saturday i woukd be doorless. I'm a bit nuts.....and I've been doorless and topless for a morning commute that was 37 degrees, but the high that day was 88. A high of 37 for Sunday combined with a 3 hour drive....2.5 of those 3 hours at 70-75 mph.... A bit beyond my level of crazy!:eek:

If its sunny im prob going to rock no doors i have been ichin!

O im ready might even try and cut my fenders tonight!

If I wasn't working from 3-11pm tonight I'd offer to come help. I've changed out my fenders twice now, all OEM replacements after damage. The first set was to replace the ugly paint-matched Sahara flares and the second was after I put a nice gash in one of mine at GTD NH last year. Woops!

Best of luck!!

Good luck with the flares!!! Need a hand??

Also, if I cannot secure a babysitter, we cannot make it. Im home in time but our babysitter situation did not pan out. :doh:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Top Bottom