NORTHEAST SUDS-n-GRUB - SUNDAY, MARCH 16th @ 5:00 PM

Hack12

There's gotta be more north-easterners out there who want to share good food and beer with some fellow Wayalifers!

Drop a line!!!

:drinks: :2thumbsup: :drinks:

loscann48

Well I just spoke with the ex, we are going to change up the weekend a bit. Looks like I will be there after all! :D:thumbup::beer:
Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Well I just spoke with the ex, we are going to change up the weekend a bit. Looks like I will be there after all! :D:thumbup::beer:
Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great news! You've been added to the list!

Last edited:

Hack12

Can't wait to meet everyone and check out some badass rigs! :2thumbsup: :drinks: :2thumbsup:

ISSY

My son has a futsol game about 2 minutes from there that afternoon. Is this place a bar or restuarant? Will they allow an 11 yr old in? If they do this may work for me.

Hack12

My son has a futsol game about 2 minutes from there that afternoon. Is this place a bar or restuarant? Will they allow an 11 yr old in? If they do this may work for me.

Your son is certainly welcome to join us! I just pulled this off the FAQ section of Toby Keith's Bar & Grille's website...

Are people under 21 allowed in? At what times?
Toby’s is a family friendly restaurant and everyone is welcome in the dining room to eat. On weekend nights we turn into a 21+ “bar” at 9:00pm. People under 21 who are eating in the dining room may finish their meals after 9:00pm but may not hang out or sit at the bar area. Security reserves the right to ID anyone at anytime regardless if drinking is involved or not. Patrons under 21 will be asked to leave after 10:00pm including national concert nights.

Let me know if you plan on joining us and I'll add you to the list!

I am pretty certain its a family place. This is the website http://countrybarma.com/

Exactly right, Kevin!

BlackKnight

Gotta clear it with the better half of my brain (wife). But I think you can count me in.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

loscann48

I was bored and got to thinking.....I have a friend that owns a decal shop and make quality decals.....:thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really am sorry but I cannot allow your friend to make these decals which contain our logo. I hope you can be understanding.

Top Bottom