Northern California (Wine Country) S&G

Alright. got the :Okay: May 17th it will be. ill find 3 or so places around. if anyone has any place they want to go to shout it out and we'll do it!

Panda

Alright. got the :Okay: May 17th it will be. ill find 3 or so places around. if anyone has any place they want to go to shout it out and we'll do it!

Thinking rubicon estate winery is in order along the way & maybe a stop at a park for picnic lunch I can have catering for us ready :thumb:

Panda

And yes designated drivers for us sippers, I'll be having my son drive panda :thumb: :drunkbuds:

Rccrwlr

Is there a maybe list? Not a wine drinker but rccrwlrette(not sure she like this name) thought it would be nice to go for a drive with some friends. Just need to check the Baseball and Cheer schedule.

--rccrwlr

Is there a maybe list? Not a wine drinker but rccrwlrette(not sure she like this name) thought it would be nice to go for a drive with some friends. Just need to check the Baseball and Cheer schedule.

--rccrwlr

well i like belletto winery, but i wanted input from everyone first, im at work and will let the other half start working on a list

well The Rubicon Winery is in the St Helena area. we will stay in the general area for anyone who would like to get a hotel room can be local, there is a bunch out there. and Lake Hennessey Rec area close by. stand by for a list this week. ranging from Napa to Calistoga.

Crawler Kitty

--rccrwlr

Would like to see you and Jen again and fun to hit the road this time. Thinking I should invite my Bro again so he can be "along for the ride" LOL

Alrighty, lets get a list going. yays, nays, and maybes, will be calling the tasting rooms this week.

Yes:
RubbersidedownJk x2
Crippledpetey x2 does this mean two jeeps??
Panda x2
Crawler Kitty
2014 Unlimited Rubicon

Maybe:
TheStick
JK's JK x4?
StrizzyChris
Rccrwlr

Last edited:
I would like to know what everyone's budget for this will be? keep in mind an average tasting will be about 40$ a person :icon_crazy: SO. we will try to keep it to a few wineries.

Also, what would be better, Sonoma or Napa. Right now I am looking at:
Napa:
Beaulieu
V. Sattui

or

Sonoma:
Balletto
Coppola
Russian River

Will look into more too. I would like everyone's input on it and if you have an idea please share. stay posted

Last edited:

Panda

I would like to know what everyone's budget for this will be? keep in mind an average tasting will be about 40$ a person :icon_crazy: SO. we will try to keep it to a few wineries

Whoa $40 a head??? Really? :shock: I had no idea it was that much up there, we get wente for $10 per & it's free for us members & two guests, kitty & I may have to rethink this.. :broke:

TheStick

I'm down for whatever the group decides. I'm working on clearing the calendar to make it happen.

I'll probably get a room in the area if I can make it.

alrighty guys, just went and chatted with balletto and a couple others, 10$ a head plus that 10$ is waived if you buy a bottle. we'll be doing the wineries up and down 116 and a bbq at balletto to end it with the jeeps by the grape vines. will look good. lets get an updated list for those who wana go. Sonoma it is!

Panda

alrighty guys, just went and chatted with balletto and a couple others, 10$ a head plus that 10$ is waived if you buy a bottle. we'll be doing the wineries up and down 116 and a bbq at balletto to end it with the jeeps by the grape vines. will look good. lets get an updated list for those who wana go. Sonoma it is!

Sounds great Andrew! That'll be much more affordable, I want a bottle of their Pinot noir anyway lol, kitty & I will be bringing grilled chicken & the best potato salad you ever had for all that attend ;)

Sounds great Andrew! That'll be much more affordable, I want a bottle of their Pinot noir anyway lol, kitty & I will be bringing grilled chicken & the best potato salad you ever had for all that attend ;)

I remember not long ago the wineries had free tasting. Are there any left we can go too?

Top Bottom