Northern California (Wine Country) S&G

StrizzyChris

I'll look online tonight for some coupons. There's usually winery sites for the county and city that give buy one get one free tastings or half price and some are even free with the coupon. Did y'all decide between Sonoma and Napa?

i am trying to work on prices. but so far 10$ a head for the two and i will work on a third. depending on how many go will determine better prices. lets get that list updated!!

JK's JK

Banned
i am trying to work on prices. but so far 10$ a head for the two and i will work on a third. depending on how many go will determine better prices. lets get that list updated!!

What the wife needs to know (She's asking, while she's drinking wine :naw:)

-How many days
-Is this on a Weekend
-BBQ....Are we bringing food or buying there
-Hotels, Locations
-distance between locations

TheStick

-How many days
-Is this on a Weekend
-Hotels, Locations

Good questions. I'll be getting a room. We settled on Sonoma?

$10 for two is REALLY good thank you Andrew and Cydney for hooking us up! 👍

no it will be 10$ a head per winery. still working on prices. will be sonoma county. santa rosa/sebastapol/forestville. i think a side to pass would be perfect. still need to work out details on the "picnic" with the manager.

Katalyna

:thinking:Hmmm there are wineries here also in Lake County, I have enough property to park everyone off of Hwy 20 on the Northshores of Nice. Just saying...:beer:

Kat

Crawler Kitty

no it will be 10$ a head per winery. still working on prices. will be sonoma county. santa rosa/sebastapol/forestville. i think a side to pass would be perfect. still need to work out details on the "picnic" with the manager.

LOL yep sorry read that wrong it's still $10 a person at Wente after the two free guests - $10 a head is still really good too!

Panda

-How many days
-Is this on a Weekend
-Hotels, Locations

Kitty & I are bringing grilled chicken & tater salad for everyone :celebrate:

Katalyna

I will also look into what the prices are here, and we have some trails around here also. I have nearly 1.75 acres to park on, and Elk Mountain is nearby as is Cow Mountain. I will be out of town June 4-7. Its Laughlin time for our 25 year weddin' anniversary.....

(I'll be drinking while my hubby aka Macgiver will be driving)

Kat

Top Bottom