Northern Nevada Suds-n-Grub : Sunday, March 9th @ 5:00 PM

Panda

What are you going to run?

Crawlerkitty & I were just gonna do a little desert exploring Sunday on a trail I did in my old dodge 4x4 it goes south toward virginia city from hwy 80 at the town Lockwood there are a couple ghost towns out there, easy trail & yes I may get lost so wild goose chase is a possibility :thinking:

Sent from bad apples...

Crawlerkitty & I were just gonna do a little desert exploring Sunday on a trail I did in my old dodge 4x4 it goes south toward virginia city from hwy 80 at the town Lockwood there are a couple ghost towns out there, easy trail & yes I may get lost so wild goose chase is a possibility :thinking:

Sent from bad apples...

We will be there too!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Sent from bad apples...

We will be there too!

Louse town Trail? I'm not sure exactly so Panda could be taking me on a wild goose chase :cheesy:

Lousetown is a real trail. It's not technical at all from what I know about it. There are some petroglyphs in the area as well. Have fun! :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wanna join? The more the merrier and anyone else too would love to have you all join us...open invite

I'm installing Meanst's LoD sliders on Sunday but maybe we could get them done in time to meet you. What time do you plan on heading out for the run?

Panda

I'm installing Meanst's LoD sliders on Sunday but maybe we could get them done in time to meet you. What time do you plan on heading out for the run?

Get those sliders on early! We're planning on about 8:30 am meeting at quick stop on vista rd right there on the left side (north side)of hwy 80 heading east then getting on the trail just past there in Lockwood & going south on the trail, not gonna push to hard just a little exploring before it's time to get back in time for s&g thanks to MTG & Sharkey for helping me out on this!

Sent from bad apples...

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a maybe for the S&G until I get a final confirm from HQ as to my schedule.

LoPo

Caught the Bug

you won't need sliders for anything back there other than Bronco Canyon. :)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
you won't need sliders for anything back there other than Bronco Canyon. :)

Maybe I'll take my bone stock Yukon XL so you all can get some use out of your winches and tow straps. :bleh::cheesy:

Actually, I've driven in from Sage Hill gun club in Damonte Ranch all the way to Lockwood. Many of those roads up there are just fire roads and you can drive forever. I haven't been on Bronco Canyon though.

Top Bottom