Northern Nevada Suds-n-Grub : Tuesday, January 20th @ 6:00 PM

NV375

No. But there a plenty of places to in Reno to stay.

It's pretty sad my memory is so bad I don't remember if I liked the place I stayed at after the last S&G. What I do remember is I will not stay at the place in Carson City I stayed at last spring. That one was that bad.

Davwashere

Put me on the maybe list. I'll be in NorCal for a few days and will try to stop by on my way back to Oregon(scenic route).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Put me on the maybe list. I'll be in NorCal for a few days and will try to stop by on my way back to Oregon(scenic route).

Looking forward to it. See you then!

Sorry for not responding to this thread sooner. Been crazy busy for us getting the videos out and only now got to see this. I will update the list now and will hope to see both of you there tomorrow night :beer:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Update, I'm really trying to make this but at this point is not looking good. I'm having issues at work and I'm still out in Eastern Oregon. Have fun guys!

Davwashere

Sorry for not responding to this thread sooner. Been crazy busy for us getting the videos out and only now got to see this. I will update the list now and will hope to see both of you there tomorrow night :beer:

No worries Eddie, see you tonight!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Really bummed I'm missing this one, have a great time tonight and a few for me. :beer:

Top Bottom