Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

JAGS

Hooked
Not disputing the violations. Just have respect for both companies and hoping it can be worked out. As a business owner mistakes happen and I highly doubt it was intentional.

Edit.. I see Mel and Discount tire participating in the video and think this might be more complex. As a stated I hope they are working it out. Maybe Wayalife productions becomes involved with JKX again since there is a void...then again I don't know all the facts.

You "respect" a company that sells jeep parts at a discount? Wayalife is a "company?"

I'm a little confused by your post. I find it impossible to respect a company. I may appreciate the values and mission of an organization that PROVES it cares about others while it looks at the bottom line. N4x4 just showed the type of organization they are when the rubber hits the road (figuratively and literally).

You don't think it was intentional? Lol

The Nitto JKX hired heavymetalconcepts to produce videos for them and northridge went out and hired their own personal film crew to make videos. They then posted the videos here.

This is no mistake. This is northridge giving Eddie and Cindy a big "fuck you" and seeing how long they can get away with it.

Thanks for clarifying this. I was thinking it was one in the same. Curious to be a fly on the wall in the Nitto camp to hear what they think of N4x4 stepping on their air hose as well???

jedg

Its unfortunate to see that Northridge put the almighty dollar above friendships and long standing relationships. It was obvious in their BLATANT attempt to make their own videos which were a bit too similar to the Wayalife videos. Glad you made this decision Eddie.

I disagree. A matter of semantics I imagine, but I don't think they were similar.. rather they looked to be a poor imitation of a WAL production. I flat out miss the WAL JKX videos. Way better production quality and felt genuine.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like the new videos are working out for them.

youtubenew.png

This guy will probably get labeled a douchebag as well by the Peanut Packer over there.

Torqt JK

You don't think it was intentional? Lol

The Nitto JKX hired heavymetalconcepts to produce videos for them and northridge went out and hired their own personal film crew to make videos. They then posted the videos here.

This is no mistake. This is northridge giving Eddie and Cindy a big "fuck you" and seeing how long they can get away with it.

Wow, shame on you NR4x4. I was under the impression that Eddie had given them the OK to post this video. JKX as well.

How pathetic does NR look now? Can't come up with a different style to document a couple trail runs. And then use Wayalife to pimp their business. Bad idea!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I disagree. A matter of semantics I imagine, but I don't think they were similar.. rather they looked to be a poor imitation of a WAL production. I flat out miss the WAL JKX videos. Way better production quality and felt genuine.

Not sure I understand what you disagree with. Northridge is in the movie making business now and their "imitation" of Wayalife's style is a slap in the face. One that I take exception to.

So that it's not missed, Eddie chose to separate himself from them. That should speak volumes.

jedg

Not sure I understand what you disagree with. Northridge is in the movie making business now and their "imitation" of Wayalife's style is a slap in the face. One that I take exception to.

So that it's not missed, Eddie chose to separate himself from them. That should speak volumes.

Yeah, it was a poor attempt at saying the Northridge video can't even be classified as SIMILAR... their video isn't even in the same league as a WAL production. It was a SHITTY imitation of a WAL production.

yeah... I suck at wording.... to me, similar = close approximation of copying something /// imitation = terrible attempt at copying something

I watched their video. I immediately didn't like the voice of the person doing it. I also felt like it was disingenuous. It missed the 'feeling' of an experience that WAL is so adept at communicating.

Kriegjk

I highly doubt that this post was a warning. The warning probably occurred a while ago via phone, text, email, etc. As Coz said, this was a long time coming. The decision was made, so either deal with it, or walk away.

Lmao.. Pretty easy to walk away on this one and who has a better track record. Same drama different channel.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lmao.. Pretty easy to walk away on this one and who has a better track record. Same drama different channel.

Same rhetoric, different screen name.

And you probably believe the same shit from a different forum.

Bye. :standing wave:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm just saying that I hope to see a post that Eddie is happy to bring back Northridge and they made things right. That this was a warning shot from Eddie and they are working it out. I understand the issue and recognize why the Eddie made his decision. Just a perspective from a different industry.

If this post was a warning he wouldn't have sent his money back and would have handled it differently.

thardy

Banned
Hey, it's yalls' forum. If you want to sit around and smell each others' farts, that's fine with me.

Being that you haven't yet "found your Jeep forum" yet and you've been a member here for over a year, my guess is that this one isn't for you.

To top that off, the majority of your post have been to sell something. Combine that with the above comment and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you aren't someone we would want to have calling WAL their "jeep forum". Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Top Bottom