Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

GuillaumeC91

As I looked backed and tried to catch up on any boring photos I missed, I saw this this one. It is so awesome, simply because it looks like you punished your jeep and made it go park in the corner of the parking lot. It actually kind of looks depressed back there :cheesy:

You are todays, 4:45pm eastcoast standard time, international, half-regional, conference, lame photo essay, 5th place honorable mention. Congratulations!

JPIMPC club rule #248.3; feel free to award anyone else a title of your choosing.

Awesome! My first award ever! Now I'm onto something bigger, I will conquer other timezones in order to get honorable mention, medals, stickers and such! Snap away people, lame pictures are the way to success!

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

RedFox

Look out, we got a wild one trying to join up.

JAGS is out of control ! Completely ignoring the directional arrows clearly painted on the pavement.

we don't need his kind around here....

Umm, no he's not... The arrow underneath him splits left and straight, he's facing the correct way as directed by the arrow.... Look again

kaptkrappy

Umm, no he's not... The arrow underneath him splits left and straight, he's facing the correct way as directed by the arrow.... Look again

Boy, you're right.

OK, whoever put those arrows down, they shouldn't be allow in the club club.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Here is an oldie of Moby, our grocery getter :)

attachment.php

Mikes Offroad

Thanks for the Canadian boring parking lot photo. Mike you are now eligible for the Western Canadian region, Yellowknife subchapter, JPIMPC club assistant vice-president. Congratulations :rock:

Thanks Greg, when should I expect my card to arrive?

GCM 2

Thanks Greg, when should I expect my card to arrive?

Well here's the deal, the corporate JPIMPC club office is kind of out of cards right now. I have just contacted the manufacturer who has the contract to make our cards, it seems their cards stock plastics supplier located in Guinea Bissau, Africa is having a worker's strike. I am sorry to say that until the dispute is settled between the two entities, we can not get any more membership cards. I am providing a small map as reference to the location of where the ongoing worker's strike is, so you know its legitimate, because I actually gave you a real location to an impoverished country. I will write myself a reminder to stay on this issue to ensure you receive your card as soon as possible.

L8bLe-Rm4FVEiF3ctPqemNHJbJPE5wuJGI1BF8A9bZLbaKpmhOpmiHRI9HzXK_XtEml7PhYYXpsNvn3I_KbgH1q4LsFFGJSj.png

radley

This is my first post. I caught the Jeep bug a few months ago, but I don't have a Jeep of my own yet. So I have to live vicariously through people like the owner of this orange JK. Amazing flexion on display here. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380732571.592590.jpg

GCM 2

This is my first post. I caught the Jeep bug a few months ago, but I don't have a Jeep of my own yet. So I have to live vicariously through people like the owner of this orange JK. Amazing flexion on display here. View attachment 51187

So sticking with the theme of the thread from the original post; You are todays winner of sad, boring, lame jeep photos at a mall or parking lot. You have exceeded the minimum standard by not even owning a jeep, yet still posting a jeep! And because its your first post, you are awarded the honorary, but temporary title of Grand Master Jeep photo poster of sadness for the 9th annual General Mills breakfast cereal bake-off. Celebrate at your leisure :thumb:

radley

So sticking with the theme of the thread from the original post; You are todays winner of sad, boring, lame jeep photos at a mall or parking lot. You have exceeded the minimum standard by not even owning a jeep, yet still posting a jeep! And because its your first post, you are awarded the honorary, but temporary title of Grand Master Jeep photo poster of sadness for the 9th annual General Mills breakfast cereal bake-off. Celebrate at your leisure :thumb:

Nice! Given that the Grand Master title is a fleeting one, my first and perhaps last act as Grand Master shall be to post the photo below: a lonely beast who'd rather be crawling over rocks at nearby Potato Ridge than shielding itself beneath some of Nevada's best corporate foliage. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380741925.698045.jpg

Top Bottom