Off road evolution shackle mounts

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
In all fairness, this hasn't been out for more than a year I think. I doubt there's anybody out there who's had years of real world exposure with it but, aluminum in general does okay unless you live out in an area where salt or other de-icing chemicals are used.

I guess that leaves out us in the midwest and east coast. Lol

Benito

Caught the Bug
Question for everyone that has installed the fascia and the D ring mounts. Do the D ring mounts fit far enough inside the frame rails that you can cut the frame rails right where the fascia sits? From the pictures on this thread it looks like you do, but i just want to be sure.

jkwebbie

Question for everyone that has installed the fascia and the D ring mounts. Do the D ring mounts fit far enough inside the frame rails that you can cut the frame rails right where the fascia sits? From the pictures on this thread it looks like you do, but i just want to be sure.

What I did was cut about an inch off the frame and it looked good to me. I could have cut just a little bit more off but it didn't really bother me that much and plus I was tired of cutting lol. But the best thing to do would be to start cutting along the insides of the frame where they meet the rear bar and cut right at the welds because that's basically where the fasica lines up

Top Bottom