Official 2015 Jeep Wrangler Info.....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
mine is always dry, julies new 2014 leaked day one tho lol, took it back for the free deal water test and they fixed the problem!

Well fuck lol oh well maybe I will take it to my dealer and see if they will test it for me and maybe fix for free

phantom74

Just took delivery on a 2015 JKUR Hard Rock Edition and had to ask for the Warn Recovery Kit. Sales person had no idea what I was talking about. I explained that I researched it on this forum and gave him the part number (82213901) and 20 minute later after he visited the service and parts department, he had the Roadside Safety Kit in hand. He explained that he had sold several 2014 Rubicon X Editions and 2 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock Editions and none on them were delivered with these kits. THANKS for the info...:thinking:

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just took delivery on a 2015 JKUR Hard Rock Edition and had to ask for the Warn Recovery Kit. Sales person had no idea what I was talking about. I explained that I researched it on this form and gave him the part number (82213901) and 20 minute later after he visited service and parts department, he had the Roadside Safety Kit in hand. He explained that he had sold several 2014 Rubicon X Editions and 2 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock Editions and none on them were delivered with these kits. THANKS for the info...:thinking:

So they had it in the back also? Seems like every one you have to ask for it. Shame really since you paid for it.
And I'm sure every one came with the kit. They just sold them separate.

Rccrwlr

Grabbed a few pics from what looks like a 15'. Not sure I dig the color matched bumper etc.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409928352.595437.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409928376.806412.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409928391.490724.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409928401.975033.jpg

--rccrwlr.

lonestarnation

Color matched bumper is a terrible idea just for practical reasons. It's going to get chipped, scratched etc, which will show far more on that glossy finish. Nevermind how bad it looks IMHO.

2013CGJKU

Color matched bumper is a terrible idea just for practical reasons. It's going to get chipped, scratched etc, which will show far more on that glossy finish. Nevermind how bad it looks IMHO.

Just put some 30 inch wheels on that bad boy and you will be set!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Sigep603

New to the forum and currently don't have a Jeep. BUT will have in a few more months. Had an 09 JKU Sahara and loved it. We had another kiddo so I decided to sell before he came. Big mistake. Now I drive a sedan and can't wait to get rid of it!! Just went to sit in the new ones today. Wow!! My jeep had the Infiniti sound with sub but this new system blows it away IMO. That could be a deal changer between getting a 14 or 15.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
New to the forum and currently don't have a Jeep. BUT will have in a few more months. Had an 09 JKU Sahara and loved it. We had another kiddo so I decided to sell before he came. Big mistake. Now I drive a sedan and can't wait to get rid of it!! Just went to sit in the new ones today. Wow!! My jeep had the Infiniti sound with sub but this new system blows it away IMO. That could be a deal changer between getting a 14 or 15.

Well, welcome to WOL! Stop by the "give us a way" section and tell us about yourself.

As far as the new jeeps go. No real difference other than how long youll have a warranty. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using WAYALIFE mobile app

jwb

With the Warn Recovery kit, my 2014 Willys came with it. I had to ask and they had no clue, supposedly, what it was or that I was supposed to get one. They called it a special Willys kit after they checked in to it. The box had my name on it, though, but that could've been done after I emailed them about it.

phantom74

Well, welcome to WOL! Stop by the "give us a way" section and tell us about yourself.

As far as the new jeeps go. No real difference other than how long youll have a warranty. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just purchased a 2015 JKUR Hard Rock edition and traded in a 2013 JKUR. The only difference was the improvement of the radio. It included a Alpine 9 speaker system, 552W amp, and the all weather subwoofer mounted in the rear floor. Great improvement over the previous radios. Specs are below:

8 SPEAKER Plus Subwoofer

1 – Alpine 12-Channel Amp (552W)
2 – 3.5" I/P Speakers
2 – 6.5" Front I/P Speakers
2 – 3.5" Soundbar Speakers
2 – 6.5" Sound Bar Speakers
1 – 8x12" Enclosure QVC (4 channels) New Sound Bar and Speaker Pods

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

sean.m.adams33

With the Warn Recovery kit, my 2014 Willys came with it. I had to ask and they had no clue, supposedly, what it was or that I was supposed to get one. They called it a special Willys kit after they checked in to it. The box had my name on it, though, but that could've been done after I emailed them about it.

Hmmmmm.... I wonder if I have a kit waiting at the dealership for my 2014 rubi...

Regulator20

I just joined tread lightly. I didn't know their discount was that significant. Works out to be a few grand off sticker.

I was at a dealership today and they stated they could not honor the Tread Lightly discount if we had to order one because the dealership would lose money on it. Does anyone know if this is true? Has anyone used the Tread Lightly affiliate discount on a 2015 purchase or order? Thanks for any help.

JAGS

Hooked
I was at a dealership today and they stated they could not honor the Tread Lightly discount if we had to order one because the dealership would lose money on it. Does anyone know if this is true? Has anyone used the Tread Lightly affiliate discount on a 2015 purchase or order? Thanks for any help.

Go try another dealer. Or go through the Internet sales team and save yourself some trips.

spicoli

AEV was nice enough to send me some pictures of the Tank color in better light. They said that in the shop the colors look a lot more bright, and outside it looks a lot more like Black; like a few years ago with Deep Forest Green. I am still unsure what color I want to order, I might just end up getting Black again.

2015 jeep Tank color 004.JPG 2015 jeep Tank color 005.JPG 2015 jeep Tank color 002.JPG

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
AEV was nice enough to send me some pictures of the Tank color in better light. They said that in the shop the colors look a lot more bright, and outside it looks a lot more like Black; like a few years ago with Deep Forest Green. I am still unsure what color I want to order, I might just end up getting Black again.

View attachment 99436 View attachment 99437 View attachment 99435

Looks a lot like a gloss OD Green to me. I'm digging it!

Top Bottom