Official 2015 Jeep Wrangler Info.....

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Pretty sure #2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Closing of the month is on the 17th. After the 17th, that months production run starts. So if you ordered on the 18th or later, your production will only begin after the closing of the NEXT production run...so, if you ordered Sept 18th (or later) your jeep won't even hit production until October 18th, and then figure around 4-6 weeks from there including delivery, and add more time if your jeep was pulled for QC checks. All of the above assumes there is no shortage of anything, including paint. I remember the Dozer guys waiting 4 extra weeks because there was a problem sourcing the paint.

ajchavarria

I ordered a 2015 JKU Hard Rock on 9/26, was told it would begin production on 11/10. I got an email yesterday saying it had arrived!

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aldonoward3

My gf has the 2015 white on white with tan leather sahara and the rockford system blew my mind. The audio in ALL wranglers has been subpar from the factory until now in my opinion. I took my 2013 and gutted the turd cardboard speakers and replaced them with Focál highs mids and components as well as the custom fiberglass enclosure on the rear fender well with a rockford 10" punch.

Her jk has no other differences than the 2012+ jeeps other than the tiny torx tool kit that it comes with and the woofer in oval shaped and in the floor lol bad design bc it's already gotten sand and water in it from beach trips.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Really glad I found this thread - had no idea about the recovery gear.

Called my sales guy and he knew all about this, but conveniently forgot about it when I bought the jeep. Either way, he has it waiting for me in the morning! :rock:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Really glad I found this thread - had no idea about the recovery gear.

Called my sales guy and he knew all about this, but conveniently forgot about it when I bought the jeep. Either way, he has it waiting for me in the morning! :rock:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's good to hear, funny how they forget these things that you paid for and are supposed to be included.

Top Bottom