Officially planning my trip out West

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been so busy that I had completely missed this thread till now! Way cool that you'll be coming out west and I hope that we get a chance to hook up and wheel together :thumb:

longarmwj

Been so busy that I had completely missed this thread till now! Way cool that you'll be coming out west and I hope that we get a chance to hook up and wheel together :thumb:

I would love that!! My only real issues are:

1: when will I actually be able to take enough time off

and

2: do I bring the JKU or the WJ :cheesy:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Not you hijack your thread, but I'm looking at Colorado mountain run in August next year too. Not quite as far as Carson. We hope to run Imogene, Black Bear, holy cross and a couple others. We plan on staying in Teluride. It's my first time running in Colorado, from what I read, the passes should be snow free by then, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Not you hijack your thread, but I'm looking at Colorado mountain run in August next year too. Not quite as far as Carson. We hope to run Imogene, Black Bear, holy cross and a couple others. We plan on staying in Teluride. It's my first time running in Colorado, from what I read, the passes should be snow free by then, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Late August is ideal for not having to deal with snow.

Top Bottom