OH Christmas TREE - OH Christmas JEEP...

JAGS

Hooked
Wasn't planning to haul a tree today. With a family kitty in the mix, best to go faux. We'll all help finish decorating tomorrow.

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

BobNH

Beautiful trees everyone. I too love and miss the smell of a real tree, but allergies and animals prevent me from having one in the house.
I will always remember my own Griswold family Christmas when I was around 10 or 11 when my step father and I hiked through the snow into the Vermont woods off a back road (yeah, I'm suuuure he had a permit....) to cut down a 75' tree to take off the top 8' of it. :rolleyes2:

wschilawski

Picked ours up on Saturday - few ratchet straps and away we go! Not sure why we get the tree shook, it does enough of that going down the freeway for 30 minutes :crazyeyes:

tree.jpg

bigcale

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: Wow, are we really the only ones here who've gotten a tree? Truth be told, we typically wait until around the first week of December to get one but have a lot going on so we decided to get one a bit earlier. :crazyeyes:

Usually get mine the first or second week of Dec, they seem to dry out if I get them earlier and leave more needles to clean up when I have to drag it out of the house.

Did you yours down yourself or get it from a tree lot?

FallonJeeper

We do the fake tree as well.
I love the smell of a real tree, but that's as far as it goes. Watering and shedding needles suck.

I'm not knocking those of you that go out and get your own. I've even gone out with my best bud and his family and cut one for him one year.

We have four felines in the house and two are kittens.

So fake tree and minimum ornaments this year.

Edit: we weren't even going to put up a tree but my son brought it in and set it up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
We only have a couple of table top trees. My house isn’t that large, and my wife’s baby grand piano takes up a lot of room. I have no pics of a Jeep & tree. Here are my trees, though.

IMG_0630.jpg
IMG_0631.jpg

Not quite 25,000 imported Italian twinkle lights, but I decorated outside, too.

IMG_0626.jpg
IMG_0627.jpg
IMG_0628.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fabio J

I went up to the high country of AZ and cut a couple for my sisters over Thanksgiving weekend.. I didn't get any pictures as we only had 1 hour to get up, get two trees and get off the mountain before dark. My dad monopolized the rest of the time putting a lift on his JKHR.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

SJCJK

Got one! Santa Cruz’s mountains, beautiful day with friends, food, adult beverages and wine tasting afterwards.

(Why is my iPhone pic and post upside down here?)

Attachments

• 7C53EC18-9A1B-49A0-8F3A-13C9A72A75B3.jpg
    7C53EC18-9A1B-49A0-8F3A-13C9A72A75B3.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom