Oh Crap!!!

jkrossi

You can use replace a track bar relocation bracket with an adjustable track bar but, when you get up into 3.5" of lift or taller, a good relocation bracket will help correct the geometry of your track bar and that will help improve your ride.

Ok cool thanks Eddie!! I have a tf relocation bracket the bolts to the stock mount and I don't want the same thing happening to my ride. Ill be going with a 3" lift soon from EVO so I guess it will be best to get their bracket and a jks adjustable track bar to keep it from a break

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok cool thanks Eddie!! I have a tf relocation bracket the bolts to the stock mount and I don't want the same thing happening to my ride. Ill be going with a 3" lift soon from EVO so I guess it will be best to get their bracket and a jks adjustable track bar to keep it from a break

If you have the one that attaches to the axle and has the u-bolts securing it to the tubes, you should be okay with this.

Firewrangler

If I can just get my buddy to stop by and see if he can weld it when I get off work in the morning! About to go start the hunt for something stronger though!

so in hope to clear up any confusion, below is a photo of the EVO relocation bracket. this bracket actually bolts to the stock location (after a bit of trimming) and then also bolts around the axle tubes where it can either be just bolted or welded (recommended). I welded the entire length of the right side clamp, the 2" under the bolt and about an 1" on the bottom of the left side clamp. If you are going to go this route, just reweld the OEM bracket in its original place (as close as possible) and them purchase the EVO bracket and bolt/weld it on. Pretty easy install actually...

IMG_20130326_193645_157 (640x391).jpg

Augichef

so in hope to clear up any confusion, below is a photo of the EVO relocation bracket. this bracket actually bolts to the stock location (after a bit of trimming) and then also bolts around the axle tubes where it can either be just bolted or welded (recommended). I welded the entire length of the right side clamp, the 2" under the bolt and about an 1" on the bottom of the left side clamp. If you are going to go this route, just reweld the OEM bracket in its original place (as close as possible) and them purchase the EVO bracket and bolt/weld it on. Pretty easy install actually...

View attachment 28023

Sweet
Augi

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom