Oilfield Dodge 1920

Murloc

Got this in an email today ... Thought I would share it here. Crazy roll over and some awesome flex for a car that's nearly 100 years old.

A bit unbelievable given it was only rear wheel drive and they didn't have to crank it to start. They did amazing things, not shown, to advertise cars in those days.

This was the day when cars were cars!!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/nq2jY1trxqg?rel=0
Sent from my HTC One XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have seen this video and yes that would have been a cool time to grow up. What was cool is when it rolled on its side. they got out rolled it over and kept going.

R/
Will

2013 Jeepster

Got this in an email today ... Thought I would share it here. Crazy roll over and some awesome flex for a car that's nearly 100 years old.
A bit unbelievable given it was only rear wheel drive and they didn't have to crank it to start. They did amazing things, not shown, to advertise cars in those days.
This was the day when cars were cars!!

Maybe we have it wrong and the answer is skinny tires...

David1tontj

Maybe we have it wrong and the answer is skinny tires...

That's what I was thinking!! That was always the military's theory...narrow tires cut through the mud and get to the solid stuff at the bottom.... Only problem is when we play in places that have no bottom to the mud..... Then it's all about flotation!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Top Bottom