ONE LAST ROAR - The End of the 392

Lol I actually do get a killer discount (invoice price) on it but still I can’t afford it. I’m trying to buy a house and already have a Jeep I should get my priorities straight 🤣
Buying a house near San Diego? My mom's house was built in 1961. It is only 1100 sq feet yet it is worth over a million bucks, just like the other cheepo homes in the neighborhood.

I suggest that you buy a home in some other state and "work from home". Probably the dealership will be fine with that. 😄

It will be like trying to by a TRX at this point. Spoke to the dealer when buying my last Gladiator and they were only selling to high end buyers who basically placed an order and did not care what markup the dealer was charging.

I had hopes that thing would go like the Raptor and actually be available for a higher than normal, but not atmospheric price. Needless to say, I am not even remotely interested now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
  • 2024 Jeep® Wrangler 392 - the quickest and most powerful Wrangler yet – goes out on top with limited-production 392 Final Edition
  • 392 Final Edition adds more capability with standard 8,000-pound-capacity Warn winch, half-inch suspension lift that delivers 11.6 inches ground clearance and 34.5 inches of water fording, heavy-duty rock sliders, 83-piece tool kit and triple hoop grille guard
  • For a unique appearance, 392 Final Edition features exclusive hood and fender vent decals, Black Nappa leather-trimmed seats with Mayan Gold and Tupelo accents and specially monogrammed shifter medallion and swing gate plaque
  • Unveiled in November 2020, Wrangler Rubicon 392 delivers the best of both worlds:
    • Class-exclusive 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 delivering 470 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque for 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds and the quarter mile in 13.0 seconds
    • Trail Rated capability in any condition with Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case and intuitive full-time four-wheel drive, heavy-duty wide track Dana 44 axles with Tru-Lok electronic locking differentials and electronic front sway-bar disconnect
  • Upgraded frame rails, factory 2-inch lift, unique suspension geometry, heavy-duty brakes and high-performance shocks enable improved off-road performance, handling and durability
  • For 2024, the Xtreme 35 Tire Package is standard on all Wrangler Rubicon 392 models, featuring beadlock-capable wheels and 35-inch BFGoodrich all-terrain tires
  • 6.4-liter V-8’s abundant torque and engine braking, combined with a 48:1 crawl ratio and unique torque converter locking strategy, enable Wrangler Rubicon 392 to confidently crawl up and down steep grades at engine idle speeds
  • Aggressive, functional exterior appointments include active dual-mode exhaust sound and unique quad tailpipes
  • Tri-level Hydro-Guide air intake system can channel up to 15 gallons of water a minute away from engine
  • Production of 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Final Edition is limited to 3,700 units globally
  • Available to order now at a U.S. manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $99,995 (excluding destination of $1,895)
Think any dealers will sell at MSRP?
The answer would be no and from what I understand, you can't even order one or at least, not at this point and time.

NPC 6060⁸42

Yeah it was a rhetorical question. Local dealer has 10 k markup on regular 2024 392 plus a bunch of bullcrap add ons. Been hearing as crazy as 100k markups on final Dodges with 392.

NPC 6060⁸42

FWIW Koons in Northern Va is saying they will order a final edition at 9k under msrp. Not sure if I can sneak one into the garage without someone noticing but I’m trying to convince her why we NEED one.

I knew as much. Just used your comment to mention that you can't even order one. So crazy.
Yup.
It’s the stupidest shit how they do things. Last year I tried to order a 20th anniversary 392. Thought it would be cool to get the 20th as we’ve had the 10th anniversary. The dealer couldn’t even place an order. All this shit just drives me nuts.

NPC 6060⁸42

Yup.
It’s the stupidest shit how they do things. Last year I tried to order a 20th anniversary 392. Thought it would be cool to get the 20th as we’ve had the 10th anniversary. The dealer couldn’t even place an order. All this shit just drives me nuts.
Wow that’s crazy. I’d avoid that place for any vehicle purchase.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
I knew as much. Just used your comment to mention that you can't even order one. So crazy.
My local small town dealer wasn’t originally getting an allocation. Just got a call from my salesman today they just got notified they were getting one and I could spec today only. At msrp. Maybe demand is softer than Stellantis expected from dealers willing to commit to $100k wranglers.

My local small town dealer wasn’t originally getting an allocation. Just got a call from my salesman today they just got notified they were getting one and I could spec today only. At msrp. Maybe demand is softer than Stellantis expected from dealers willing to commit to $100k wranglers.
If a customer commits to the already insane $100k MSRP, dealers will drop anything over the sticker.

Most people (and rightfully so) can’t even justify Jeep’s asking price for these things which is the real reason they are sitting on lots. People aren’t clamoring over the dealer markups… Yet.

Top Bottom