Operation Anvil Build!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow! Cool! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Curious about the retirement date. ;)

big dr

Like all others,, I'd like to congratulate you on the new jeep!! I too love the anvil color and whole heartedly second "GREY BALLS" for the name.:thumb: SO CLASSIC.

K.D.C.H

Congrats on the new JK.

What's the timeline for the build, will it be ready to take on the Wayalife Rockin Runicon Run?

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Congrats to you and Steph. And knowing your passion and perfectionism, this build will be an epic adventure on its own.

One piece of advice..... You are gonna need a bigger garage😎

JeepFan

Hooked
Sorry I haven't been on here in a couple days. Thanks again everyone. :)

Congrats! :thumb:

Thanks! :yup:

Welcome to the ever growing Anvil club. It's a color that somehow never gets boring.

Agreed! Us Anvils must stick together! :thumb:

Congratulations from a fellow Anvil fan

Thanks!

I want no part in this build.. Lol

Congrats Tony and Stephanie !

Nice JK

Thanks Chris! Why don't you want any part of this build? Don't you believe in second chances? LOL :cheesy:

Lol! I'm missed it! Looks awesome! Congratulations! 

Thanks!

Wow! Cool! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Curious about the retirement date. ;)

Thanks! I promise to retire before you do. :cheesy:;)

Don't know how I missed this, congrats Tony! Very cool, man I love that color. :thumb:

Thanks my friend!

Congrats on the new rig. Love that color

Thanks! We are really liking the Anvil color too. Funny thing is the dealer had tons of Anvil in stock. Must be a growing trend. IDK.

Like all others,, I'd like to congratulate you on the new jeep!! I too love the anvil color and whole heartedly second "GREY BALLS" for the name.:thumb: SO CLASSIC.

Thanks! What is it with GREY BALLS? lol!

JeepFan

Hooked
congrats on the new Jeep my friend can't til the day I get my very own Anvil :thumb:

Thanks! We have been wanting another JK for a long time. Hope you can get yours soon :yup:

Congrats on the new JK.

What's the timeline for the build, will it be ready to take on the Wayalife Rockin Runicon Run?

Thanks! Hahaha! I would love to have this build done for the Rubicon run but given the scope of work, I highly doubt that will happen. :crazyeyes:

Congrats to you and Steph. And knowing your passion and perfectionism, this build will be an epic adventure on its own.

One piece of advice..... You are gonna need a bigger garage

Thanks Et! "Passion and Perfectionism" Who is this person you speak of? Don? Ray? Joe? :cheesy::cheesy:
You are so right with the garage! Once this build is done, I highly doubt both Jeeps will fit in the garage. Lol! One day I plan to solve that problem though. ;)

Top Bottom