Operation Anvil Build!

JeepFan

Hooked
Sadly, short of me winning the Lotto, I guarantee you are right. :grayno:

Honestly, I will probably never retire but, I will change things up before 2020. Don't ask me how or what it will be; I just know it will happen...short of winning the lotto of course.

JeepFan

Hooked
Many thanks to my good friend Chris (Hightower) for these awesome old school Truck-lite head lights.

1437939582450.jpg

Really like how they kinda match the turn signal lenses.

1437939675326.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
Looks good! What bulbs did you use for your fogs? They seem to match the trucklites very well.

Frank. I installed 2x H16 5202 50w Projection Super Bright White LED Fog Light Daytime. You can find them Amazon.

These fit 2012 and above.

ClarksAdventures

Wow! That skid has seen some serious action. I need to do this on my 09. How hard was it to remove and support the gas tank?

That's only after a year. I like my battle scars. It's actually pretty easy. It's only 5-6 bolts. The only part to be aware of is that it's the only thing holding the actual gas tank in. So Id suggest waiting till you're on empty.

JeepFan

Hooked
That's only after a year. I like my battle scars. It's actually pretty easy. It's only 5-6 bolts. The only part to be aware of is that it's the only thing holding the actual gas tank in. So Id suggest waiting till you're on empty.

Good to know! Thanks! Would like to see the after pics of yours when you're done... :yup:

ClarksAdventures

Good to know! Thanks! Would like to see the after pics of yours when you're done... :yup:

I left the battle scars in it. I only took it off to bend back a corner of it. Somehow I bent it just right on a trail so that it would rattle against my transfer case. It annoyed me enough to pull it off and bend it back to where it needed to go.

Top Bottom