Opinions arent allowed on this forum unless it's for something made by a sponsor

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 239321 Big Prince did you not drink your Kool-Aid! Eddy do you not like superchargers because you couldnt get one for free!? Just speaking my mind folks! Have a nice day!

:cheesy::cheesy: ^^

This dick smoker hasn't posted since September and his last post was on your build thread, jango. Wow, and you're both online laughing this up. Must be slow on the east coast tonight. Hope you guys have plenty of alcohol and lube. Enjoy your broke back adventure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddy do you not like superchargers because you couldnt get one for free!? Just speaking my mind folks! Have a nice day!

:cheesy: Right, because it make so much more economical sense to pay for a powerful dedicated server and run a forum like this, just to get "free parts" than it would be to just buy them. In spite of what you choose to believe, I've actually been offered 3 different super chargers over the last 10 years and I turned them all down and paid to have an LS installed. Just telling it like it is, have a nice day :yup:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
:cheesy: Right, because it make so much more economical sense to pay for a powerful dedicated server and run a forum like this, just to get "free parts" than it would be to just buy them. In spite of what you choose to believe, I've actually been offered 3 different super chargers over the last 10 years and I turned them all down and paid to have an LS installed. Just telling it like it is, have a nice day :yup:

He would have known that if he'd actually read the thread. Maybe reading comprehension is not a strength of his.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OscarMike2.0

Cool story bro. Thats all it is tho a story. Everything that comes out of ur mouth via this forum is horse shit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Havent you heard? Opinions arent allowed on this forum unless your opinion is for something that is made by a company who sponsors the forum?

Well duh! The only opinion that matters is yours. God forbid anyone else has an opinion especially if it doesn't agree with yours. Glad to see you still support companies that help to support me in spite of the fact. :thumb:

Cool story bro. Thats all it is tho a story. Everything that comes out of ur mouth via this forum is horse shit.

Cool story bro. You keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it'll eventually help you to sleep better at night. :yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Typical keyboard hero piece of shit acting like you are making some sort of a stand to show off for your merry little band of misfits. If you don't want to be here, just leave. I promise nobody will miss you or even know that you are gone.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Typical keyboard hero piece of shit acting like you are making some sort of a stand to show off for your merry little band of misfits. If you don't want to be here, just leave. I promise nobody will miss you or even know that you are gone.

That's the problem. He left and nobody asked where he was. That bothers him

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Merry little band of misfits, lmao!

IMG_8083.JPG

Top Bottom