Orion

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice you got to make it out there.

Lots of fun in that place.

Lookin forward to running it with ya one day. :thumb:

Man I really love the look of your jeep and the way it sits.

It would be a great set up for your (Her) Granite JKU. Honestly, I still don't regret not going to 37's... I could stay just like this and be happy... I mean, I won't... but I could. lol

Amazing shots, looked like a perfect day out there.

That looks like an awesome day

Thank you... it really was... 60 degrees out, no dust, no one broke, and we never had to pull out a strap. Perfect amount of difficulty... Fun Trail.

Awesome! Been a while since I've wheeled out there. :thumb:

I think it's one of those trails you could enjoy over & over again. There is something about wheeling in tall narrow canyon walls that is really Cool. Hit me up when you go back... I'll be your Wing Man... :D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lookin forward to running it with ya one day. :thumb:

It would be a great set up for your (Her) Granite JKU. Honestly, I still don't regret not going to 37's... I could stay just like this and be happy... I mean, I won't... but I could. lol

That’s the plan I think. We have other Jeeps for the hardcore stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Man I really love the look of your jeep and the way it sits.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Maybe it's just me, but I think Trail Graps are the best looking tire on Jeeps. Just something about them and the tread pattern that looks great and makes them really stand out.

IMG_2402.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Maybe it's just me, but I think Trail Graps are the best looking tire on Jeeps. Just something about them and the tread pattern that looks great and makes them really stand out.

View attachment 339659

TG’s are the largest looking tire in 35’s... My goal was to give the illusion of 37’s proportionally. The combo of TG’s, 3.5 wheel offset, cutting only 1.25 - 1.5” out of the fender, and 3” lift with 3/4 rear spacers... set the gaps around the wheels just right.

Too much fender gap with: high fenders, too small of a tire , too much lift, or less offset and the Jeep looks like it’s overpowering the 35’s.

Top Bottom