Orion

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I remember the first time I saw your rig way back when it was stock. It's come a long way since then and looks great! Glad to hear you're happy with your new RS7MT's! I think the OE shocks on Pippi have been toast for a while now and I may give these a try.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Thanks for the report on the RS7MTs. My rs9000s are also shot, and I'm trying to decide what to replace them with. I don't have much time to think about it though, and no Jeep trips planned, so it's been low priority for me.
If you have a 3” lift and Rockstars.. I don’t think the longer rears will work… with the 4” Spring I had about 3” of shaft exposed. But your 2 door might be different. I’d measure top to bottom of your shock now as it sits… then pull the numbers off the website and do the math.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I remember the first time I saw your rig way back when it was stock. It's come a long way since then and looks great! Glad to hear you're happy with your new RS7MT's! I think the OE shocks on Pippi have been toast for a while now and I may give these a try.
Thanks Eddie…I think you will be happy with them.. the black & red will look Clean on Pippi.

benatc1

Hooked
Looks good, I’m glad you finally found a shock your happy with at the right price! Jeep looks great as always!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Beautiful shots my friend! Looks like a wonderful time 👍
Thanks Eddie!
Awesome trip man...please tell me you brought your fly rod...
I didn’t even bring it.. It’s hard to focus when the kids are tangling lines every 5 minutes, so I just brought theirs.. Unfortunately the weather was a bit cold & windy… and we never came across that “sweet spot”.. so no fishin this trip. All good though.

Awesome pics Kirk, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to get my rig going again. It's been too long.
Thanks Dave! We gotta get out together again. It has been too long.
Pics look great man! Very cool looking area
Thanks Ben! Hope all is well with the little one.

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks Eddie!

I didn’t even bring it.. It’s hard to focus when the kids are tangling lines every 5 minutes, so I just brought theirs.. Unfortunately the weather was a bit cold & windy… and we never came across that “sweet spot”.. so no fishin this trip. All good though.

Thanks Dave! We gotta get out together again. It has been too long.

Thanks Ben! Hope all is well with the little one.
All is good, both at home and doing well! Thanks

TrailHunter

Hooked
Rough day Yesterday.. As we were pulling the boat out for a ride, an older woman had just had a Heart Attack on a pontoon boat... one Dock over a Paramedic and his ER Nurse wife jumped on board to help.. I throttled it and chased down a sheriff boat on his way from the 911 call but didnt know where to go.. after about 30-40 min. of working on her, she passed. So damn sad. Makes you really appreciate life seeing things like that.

Today the Wife & I took the Jeep up to 8000ft for some much needed Peace & Quiet. Here are a couple pics:

A3B5B416-E1D9-4E81-B589-1E2ABE64F8B2.jpeg
F3CDCF30-2FFA-4F30-A2E1-3FB4B6E666C9.jpeg 115B9879-5E0F-40E1-83E1-516B2A959A03.jpeg C921A1B3-C912-47C0-99A6-08C8BFA0C031.jpeg 1542335D-A768-4E6A-B342-DB752CB2D6D8.jpeg 4A3BB571-0E0C-4255-871C-690E1B45058E.jpeg C01E2083-924A-4F96-8960-13629FC8537A.jpeg 62FC0319-AB49-4D4A-9201-6E75F743865F.jpeg 04FC2B5B-0398-4664-9B3D-92BDE257A2E9.jpeg 9C3A8DBC-8E75-4DD9-8B97-CD11CDAB0215.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome pics! I definitely took a lot of inspiration from your rig on mine.

Totally agree with you on the perspective of life. Not too long ago a 17 year old kid smashed his Lexus into a tree a street over from me. It bursted into flames and spun many times. I saw the smoke and by the time I got there, the road was closed by police and a yellow blanket could be seen in the bushes - he passed upon impact. Scary shit. A couple nights later, a woman (presumably the mother) had her car parked where the accident happened and was sobbing her eyes out in the middle of the road at around 11pm. I pulled over on my way home that night and paid my respects. Good on you for your efforts 👍

Top Bottom