Our new 2018 Hemi Grand Cherokee 4x4

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Congrats on your new jeep. I actually saw your jeep at the dealership in Jackson and had to take it for a spin. Rides very nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Congrats on your new jeep. I actually saw your jeep at the dealership in Jackson and had to take it for a spin. Rides very nice!

They must have balanced the tires, lol. I’m going to order a JL, but it may be a 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
They must have balanced the tires, lol. I’m going to order a JL, but it may be a 2019.

Oh were you having issues with it? As far as I could tell it drove straight without any vibrations. I actually thought about buying it but remember you having some issues with leaking oil? Of course they knew nothing about it when I asked.

notnalc68

Oh were you having issues with it? As far as I could tell it drove straight without any vibrations. I actually thought about buying it but remember you having some issues with leaking oil? Of course they knew nothing about it when I asked.

Bad oil leak. Mac Haik in Gluckstadt worked on it twice & made it worse. Tires needed balancing. I’d lost some wheel weights.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Bad oil leak. Mac Haik in Gluckstadt worked on it twice & made it worse. Tires needed balancing. I’d lost some wheel weights.

Where was the leak coming from? I can try to look underneath to see if I see anything. Maybe they will let me keep it a day and I can drive it a while to see if it leaks. Of course they told me there were no leaks and it passed their certified inspection. They offered a 3 month warranty with 7 year power train.

Dale72

Hooked
Where was the leak coming from? I can try to look underneath to see if I see anything. Maybe they will let me keep it a day and I can drive it a while to see if it leaks. Of course they told me there were no leaks and it passed their certified inspection. They offered a 3 month warranty with 7 year power train.

Clay told me it was leaking between the rear of the motor and transmission

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

Don’t buy it. I’d still have it, if there wasn’t a problem.

WJCO

Meme King
MPG update:

We drove from Central Mississippi, to Memphis. At 80 mph, the computer calculated mileage was 22.3, even in the long hills of north MS. It only dropped to 20.8, after 2 days of in town driving.

I’m pretty sure it’s all due to the 8 speed transmission.

That's awesome.

WJCO

Meme King
I have owned a bunch of Chevy pickups, which got pretty good mileage, but nothing like that. It’s the transmission, though. I’ll say it again, it has a shit load of power!

Is that the same 8speed trans for the JL? If so, I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going with.

Top Bottom