Our new 2018 Hemi Grand Cherokee 4x4

A.J.

We had a '13 with the 5.7. All I did for the exhaust was remove the rear mufflers in the back corners and replace them with tube and slightly larger tips. Not excessively loud at all just a little more growl when you get on it. Also did the air intake which gave it a little more growl. Kinda miss that thing, but we traded it in for our JK.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

BrunoNer

Big congrats on the purchase, Notnalc68! It looks awesome. And yeah, it's so powerful. I've test-driven one a couple of week ago and I fell in love.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Gas mileage. With a mix of in town driving, and a 30 minute, mostly highway commute, twice a day. 19 mpg. Not bad for that engine. We are going to Memphis, weekend after this one. I’ll post up what it gets.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BdugJK

Wish the misses would look at them, but I am glad she hasn't cause of the payment that comes with them. Nice ride!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
MPG update:

We drove from Central Mississippi, to Memphis. At 80 mph, the computer calculated mileage was 22.3, even in the long hills of north MS. It only dropped to 20.8, after 2 days of in town driving.

I’m pretty sure it’s all due to the 8 speed transmission.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
MPG update:

We drove from Central Mississippi, to Memphis. At 80 mph, the computer calculated mileage was 22.3, even in the long hills of north MS. It only dropped to 20.8, after 2 days of in town driving.

I’m pretty sure it’s all due to the 8 speed transmission.

Damn, that's impressive! :thumb:

Top Bottom