Overland Expo

NAUXJ

Hey Y'all I was just wondering who might be going to the overland expo this year it's going on May 16th, 17th, and 18th in Flagstaff, AZ. Last year Eddie actually brought Rubicat. I don't know if he'll be there this year, but me and much of the NAU 4x4 club will be there this year(some of us will actually be working it) and we would love to meet up with any of you who might be going and maybe go out on a run one day.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the schedule! Had something already planed last year and missed out on meeting Eddie and the others and the run afterward:doh::doh: Will put it on the calendar and try to make it up this year.:thumb:

I'm looking forward to it, even though I'm here in Flag I may take the opportunity to camp at the lake with my daughter. I think a trail run at Pyeatte Draw in Payson for example would be a blast.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The show was kind of lame but we did have a great time wheeling with everyone there. I don't know if we can make it happen this year but, I will see what I can do :cool:

I hope everyone an make it again, it was a fun time and maybe we can get more trail runs in this time last year was fun!

The show was kind of lame but we did have a great time wheeling with everyone there. I don't know if we can make it happen this year but, I will see what I can do :cool:

It is less about the show and more about meeting up with more of us WAYALIFErs. Sadly I will not be there I will be in Munich, Germany that weekend so have fun to all those that do go. Wish I could meet you, maybe next time. :)

Yeah I agree the show isn't the best, but it's a good enough reason to get together with some others. Hopefully you will be able to make it out!

Top Bottom