Oversized Overland Build

TrailRidden

I just used a standard 1/4" chuck I picked up from Home Depot instead of the ARB one, but mine is connected on the end of the reservoir that the locker solenoids are mounted to.
You should be able to fab up a bracket to attach to the CMM mount. Check out the one photo I have detailed how the air supply line that ARB supplies will hit the floor when installed.
I bought a flexible compressor hose drain kit from HD also & just removed the valve on the end. This assy threads from the compressor outlet to my solenoid reservoir. This is where you will probably have to fab some kind of bracket for the outlet that will hold the chuck.

Nice little write up! I like it. It should help out a lot very soon. Your thread pulled me in. Had to go through the whole thing:blush:

Ddays

Hooked
Nice little write up! I like it. It should help out a lot very soon. Your thread pulled me in. Had to go through the whole thing:blush:

LOL - thanks! I do the same thing on these build threads. Seems like there is always some little trick you can pick up! Good luck with the install.

Edit: One little benefit of the passenger seat install is you can scare the shit outta someone when you turn it on! Good for a cheap laugh now & then ;)

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Nice work so far. Where did you mount the CB power supply (or whatever you call it) box? Any plan for an external speaker?

TrailRidden

Nice work so far. Where did you mount the CB power supply (or whatever you call it) box? Any plan for an external speaker?

I mounted the connection box under the driver dash on the right hand side, in front of the center console. As you can see in the pic, the actual CB hook up pokes out just enough. Nice and neat. [emoji41] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461265189.990264.jpg

TINMAN367

Like the build and have found the talk about the compressor mounting helpful. I look forward to seeing what comes next.

Top Bottom