PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wait what why?

LOL!! I assume you didn't read my first post? :crazyeyes:

This was the last JKX that we will be doing. From here on out, Nitto Tire will be taking over the show and bringing in their own professional film crew to take our place. :yup:

Rharvey160

Another great video. Until I see for myself what the Nitto film crew produces I still say they have big shoes to fill. I've seen all the videos that you have put out, many of the more than once. Great job on all of them. Looking forward to seeing more. As others have said, your videos and Forum have been my inspiration and got my Jeep to where it is today.

Thank you for all that you do!

AcB-jk

LOL!! I assume you didn't read my first post? :crazyeyes:

This was the last JKX that we will be doing. From here on out, Nitto Tire will be taking over the show and bringing in their own professional film crew to take our place. :yup:

I didn't catch the first post my bad. That's so stupid you and Cindy have been doing it for years and Nitto just comes in and takes over everything. I don't like were this is going. Kinda bummed now

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video. Until I see for myself what the Nitto film crew produces I still say they have big shoes to fill. I've seen all the videos that you have put out, many of the more than once. Great job on all of them. Looking forward to seeing more. As others have said, your videos and Forum have been my inspiration and got my Jeep to where it is today.

Thank you for all that you do!

LOL!! Well, I don't think Nitto would agree they have big shoes to fill but Cindy and I are glad to know you enjoy our videos. Fact of the matter is, we know where we stand and know their guys make really make some high dollar videos. In a lot of ways, we could never hope to do what they do even if we wanted to. Fortunately, all we want to do is tell a good story. :yup:

Nice work! I still don't miss the wet...

Yeah, as fun as it was, I still prefer the desert :yup:

I didn't catch the first post my bad. That's so stupid you and Cindy have been doing it for years and Nitto just comes in and takes over everything. I don't like were this is going. Kinda bummed now

LOL!! It's all good and really, we don't mind stepping away from the JKX. We've been doing it long enough and would love to work on our own stuff again :yup:

cj2jk

Another great film

Another great film

Because All Good Things Must Come to an End
Thank you for tuning into watch our final presentation of Pacific Northwest, the 2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire. As many of you know, this is the 4th JK-Experience in a row that Cindy and I have had the privilege to attend and without question, it was one of the best. Over the years, it had been our goal to try and capture what it was like for us to be a part of an epic trip like this. We wanted to make our films feel as if you were part of the fun we were having, with our friends and hope that we were able to accomplished as much. Having said all that, I am here to announce that this fourth installment of the JK-Experience will also be our last.

To our good friends Mel and Lisa, we thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of all the amazing JK-Experiences that we've been on with you. They've truly been experiences of a lifetime and ones that we will always remember. To everyone else, you can rest assured that future JK-Experiences will only be better than ever before as Nitto Tire takes over the show and brings in their own professional film crew to take our place. As far as Cindy and I go, you can be sure that we’ll keep on doing what we do and hope that you’ll continue to join us on all our adventures to come.

As always, keep the shiny side up, all four on the floor and with any luck, we’ll see you on the trail.

Your Friends,
Eddie & Cindy

PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience - Tillamook [Part 4 of 4]
Our final days of the JK-Experience would start off with a road trip to the south, down into the State of Oregon and to the town of Clackamas where we would get a first hand look at how WARN winches are made and right here in the U.S.A. After our tour, we made our way west, out to the Tillamook State Forest and up into an area known as Browns Camp. In addition to running trails such as Firebreak 5, Airplane Hill, 7up and The Waterfall, we would also get to do a night time rally run before heading out to our final destination along the Oregon Coast, Cape Kiwanda. Additional shots of us playing on the dunes of Sand Lake can also be seen as well.

We hope that you'll enjoy our final presentation of Pacific Northwest: The 2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire.

To help celebrate our final release of Pacific Northwest and to bid farewell to the JK-Experience, we will be giving away a pair of shot glasses to ONE luck member of this forum. To WIN, all you have to do is post up on this thread as soon as possible. A winner will be selected at random and announced tomorrow evening.

View attachment 122281

Good luck to all of you and thank you for watching. :thumb:

Sessoms14X

Incredible work on the videos Eddie and Cindy! My wife and I loved watching them. Sad to hear this will be your last one. Hope to see other videos from you in the future!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
NOW PLAYING - PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience - Tillamook [Part 4 ...

Dang it's sad to see it will be yours and Cindy's last JKX video they truly are an amazing series that I enjoy watching and will continue watching over and over! This last part like always was amazing. I can't wait to see what you film next and hope to soon be out there with you and maybe in one of them someday! 👍👍👍🍻🍻

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Ok, I give on the outtakes. You can't blame a guy for asking. Well maybe there was a little begging going on.

Top Bottom