PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience [Teaser Trailer]

LOL!! Again, we are hard at work on this project and really, we didn't release Part 1 of Wild Wild West until April so, I think we're actually doing pretty good here. As it stands, we are still on for a January release but haven't decided on the exact date for part one yet. We've also reworked things a bit and this may now end up being a 4 part series with the hopes of releasing one a week. It's all hard to say anything for sure as everything is still a work in progress.

LOL!! Again, we are hard at work on this project and really, we didn't release Part 1 of Wild Wild West until April so, I think we're actually doing pretty good here. As it stands, we are still on for a January release but haven't decided on the exact date for part one yet. We've also reworked things a bit and this may now end up being a 4 part series with the hopes of releasing one a week. It's all hard to say anything for sure as everything is still a work in progress.

Hey Eddie look bro all we got is time.

It's worth the wait :thumb:

Hey Eddie look bro all we got is time.

It's worth the wait :thumb:

We appreciate it. We're trying really hard to change things up a bit with this one and make it more personal. I think you'll really get to see what this trip was like from a first person point of view and get to know some of our friends better. In fact, Cindy and I have had more fun working on this series than any other because of it.

We appreciate it. We're trying really hard to change things up a bit with this one and make it more personal. I think you'll really get to see what this trip was like from a first person point of view and get to know some of our friends better. In fact, Cindy and I have had more fun working on this series than any other because of it.

That sounds amazing! I love the idea of a weekly release too.

It will be awesome and I know that I am willing to wait for the video. I just hope one day I can make the trip and be there first hand.

Love the idea! I have a feeling this is going to be epic however or whenever you guys get it finished.

Okay, just to give you all an update on things, we effectively have a rough cut for part 1 and 2 and are currently working on part 3. Assuming we can polish out the rough edges and package things up, we should be able to release part 1 in a couple of weeks. From there, our goal will be to release one episode a week for 4 weeks. :cool:

Okay, just to give you all an update on things, we effectively have a rough cut for part 1 and 2 and are currently working on part 3. Assuming we can polish out the rough edges and package things up, we should be able to release part 1 in a couple of weeks. From there, our goal will be to release one episode a week for 4 weeks. :cool:

:rock:

Is there going to be a Blu-Ray in the future? Love the 2013 on Blu-Ray.

okay, just to give you all an update on things, we effectively have a rough cut for part 1 and 2 and are currently working on part 3. Assuming we can polish out the rough edges and package things up, we should be able to release part 1 in a couple of weeks. From there, our goal will be to release one episode a week for 4 weeks. :cool:

yesssss! :D

Top Bottom