Painting my interior?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Don't underestimate branko. I said the same thing for his bumper install and fender bender repair job. Both actually came out good. You got this brankz. But just incase, post pictures..

Don't underestimate branko. I said the same thing for his bumper install and fender bender repair job. Both actually came out good. You got this brankz. But just incase, post pictures..

Which bumper? Steel or the tin siding one he welded together with JB Weld?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Brankzie.......I hope you have a moment of clarity and think this one through.......I'd hate for you to try this and have it come out shitty........If you decide to go through with it don't be in a rush.....as some people have said preparation is key.....Good Luck

~Woodrow~

Brankzie.......I hope you have a moment of clarity and think this one through.......I'd hate for you to try this and have it come out shitty........If you decide to go through with it don't be in a rush.....as some people have said preparation is key.....Good Luck

~Woodrow~

Also, I'm pretty sure when you start, there's no turning back and no undoing what you've done.

Brankz

~Woodrow~

Yes I know I'm doing research about this, I'm also going to ask shops about this and see what's up

Thanks bro πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ don't forget about my lift job lol

Brankz

what happened to

I've seen that used on fabric and it turned out ok but I would recommend using SEM.

Which ever you choose make sure to get the proper prep and cleaners to get the best results

Yup yup I'm doing research still, well today I did not painted my i interior but I did paint this lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415065689.069148.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415065807.096414.jpg Lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415065830.350581.jpg

Top Bottom