Pancake Rock Run

jkrossi

I agree with Adam love the pics Brandon next time ill bring a passenger to take pics and vids.

911A?? Could my rig run that trail?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Those are some awesome pics! Sounds/looks like you guys had an awesome day!

Sent from my iPhone

Rebel JK

Awesome shots Branden! I was kidding on another thread about Adams "easy" run with rocker protection a plus but not necessary. Lol!! Was a fun time for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First chance I got to look at this thread since getting back home - looks like you all had a great time, nice!! :thumb:

Pavel9934S

Hi

when i look this Pictures i think, the life is in USA very more easy then in Europe :yup:

many greetings to USA!!! :thumb::yup:

Pavel (with Porsche 911, without Jeep ;-(((( )

ReineyRubi

Hate I couldn't make it up with you all Sunday, had to get my church thing on. I ended up going on Monday with a few guys and a really good photographer (hes editing his pics now, ill get them up as soon as I get them) It was my first time running this trail with the lift and tires. I did scrub the Rubi-rails once but barely. Sure was awesome going over all the obsticles you cant make in the stock rig tho!

Here is one of the few cell pics we got. Its me taking the 1st shortcut before the first switch back.

Lawsons Memorial Day Run.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You would take the tavern road exit and head south and then make a right onto a rd that I will have to find the name of

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't post up the info in here. That trail is really close to being closed. PM would be best. :thumb: just my two cents at least.

Top Bottom