Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what other things these guys do when nobody is looking

Ha! I just remembered you started all the negative bashing this morning and you still here doing it. Like a pro!

Why don't you do me a favor and quote the negative bashing this morning you are talking about.

If not kick rocks Pepito.

Last edited:
My crew? I like that.

You should really just walk away and move on. Your presence is not adding any value to this place.

I would but you keep quoting me. I'm just waiting for the Rangers game to be over, don't want you to really think I enjoy your company, all you do is play a two face roll here.

Why don't you do me a favor and quote the negative bashing this morning you are talking about.

If not kick rocks Pepito.

Don't tell me you forgot already how you started it all. So now you playing stupid? Come on don't lose your integrity.

Don't tell me you forgot already how you started it all. So now you playing stupid? Come on don't lose your integrity.

Now you're questioning my integrity?

Prove it, quote the post where I started something this morning. Didn't happen. :asshat:

Now you're questioning my integrity?

Prove it, quote the post where I started something this morning. Didn't happen. :asshat:

Ain't got the time, is 9th inning already and that would be a total waste. Any body else watching the Tex vs. Oak game?

Ain't got the time, is 9th inning already and that would be a total waste. Any body else watching the Tex vs. Oak game?

You're full of shit. You accuse me of starting some shit and question my integrity.

You are one confused little man. Next time you want to accuse someone why don't you man up and prove it.

Good to know I was just kidding. I have no beef with you Sharkey, swim away.

No thank you. I figure I'll stay here and play for a bit. You have taken it upon yourself to muddy up this forum with a bunch of nonsensical posts...never saying anything of real substance but still just out there stirring the pot.

Put up, shut up, or GTFO.

You're full of shit. You accuse me of starting some shit and question my integrity.

You are one confused little man. Next time you want to accuse someone why don't you man up and prove it.

You mad? Is aright, like I said over and over early this morning 'you can't help your self' you do remember that, don't you? You like bashing other members that do not agree with you, even when your not invited to the party.

No thank you. I figure I'll stay here and play for a bit. You have taken it upon yourself to muddy up this forum with a bunch of nonsensical posts...never saying anything of real substance but still just out there stirring the pot.

Put up, shut up, or GTFO.

Ha! Well you are welcome to stay, bout to roll, once the game is over. I know what you can do when I'm gone, you can bash me like you been doing to others lately in other threads. Or you can PM and tell me how much you dislike ppl who do not agree with you.. Cmon PM don't be a coward.

You mad? Is aright, like I said over and over early this morning 'you can't help your self' you do remember that, don't you? You like bashing other members that do not agree with you, even when your not invited to the party.

Not invited? The arrogance runs deep doesn't it Pepito?

Perhaps you've forgotten this is a private forum, one which you are a guest. You agreed to the forum rules, which you appear to be breaking currently by trolling.

I'll say it again, quote my post where you are alleging I "started bashing." It didn't happen.

I wonder what other things these guys do when nobody is looking

This is a internet forum. Where you and a few others recently are wrong is that we are all invited to post on whatever we want. No invite needed from you. I just go on my phone and hit reply. Simple as that.

If a person post stupid, disagreeable comments, all are welcome to respond. :) maybe you should just be careful what you post. ???

The owners of this forum are the only ones with a magic button to turn it all off. There are some others with a few special privileges and they've earned that.

Not invited? The arrogance runs deep doesn't it Pepito?

Perhaps you've forgotten this is a private forum, one which you are a guest. You agreed to the forum rules, which you appear to be breaking currently by trolling.

I'll say it again, quote my post where you are alleging I "started bashing." It didn't happen.

Sorry bro ran out of time, game over (nothing like a good old baseball game). Perhaps tomorrow me and you can settle our differences. Privately without breaking any rules. What you say?

Sorry bro ran out of time, game over (nothing like a good old baseball game). Perhaps tomorrow me and you can settle our differences. Privately without breaking any rules. What you say?

Nah. I prefer things out in the public. Right here so everyone can see that you're full of shit.

Oh, I see, posting on the open forum is cowardly and sending a pm takes balls? Holy shit your world is bass-ackwards.

Ha! Well you are welcome to stay, bout to roll, once the game is over. I know what you can do when I'm gone, you can bash me like you been doing to others lately in other threads. Or you can PM and tell me how much you dislike ppl who do not agree with you.. Cmon PM don't be a coward.

A little late for all this PM talk you keep saying. You started this out in the open, so that is where it will stay at this point. Don't think you've earned the respect for people to care what you think or want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom